Maybe you guys will be better

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should just delete this thread bc all this guy wants is attention. its just playing into his hand (his right I am assuming) to get him off by getting us worked up. Lets not help him and his cause and just delete this whole thing? Mods?

Good clean heckling...and he paid a compliment too. Let it ride.

we should just delete this thread bc all this guy wants is attention. its just playing into his hand (his right I am assuming) to get him off by getting us worked up. Lets not help him and his cause and just delete this whole thing? Mods?

We can put it to a vote & decide by the end of the day. Somebody start a thread please.

I read that the Bills did an ok job picking drafts. Not like my Jets but ok. It would be nice if you guys could finish 2nd behind us so we can have easy playoffs and be rested for the Super bowl.

Can you even believe the killers the Jets got in the draft? The coach has guaranteed a Super Bowl victory. I am looking forward to the Jets bashing some heads in. I can't believe these other teams was so stupid and left these guys for the Jets.

Muhammad Wilkerson

Kenrick Ellis

Bilal Powell

Jeremy Kerley

Greg McElroy

Scotty McKnight

Welcome to the big time boys. What's your ring sizes?

And don't nobody say nothing about Rex being a blowhard and stupid. If you read the article it also says he wrote a book. I doubt your southern coach can even read a book so forget about writing one.

I am mostly writing to say you guys did a good job on drafting for a second rate team.

Nice to see you here, please continue throughout the season. This is gonna be fun!

Your coach reads and writes? Color me impressed, maybe your mama will read his book to you while she tucks you in. (He is one hell of a cameraman/video director as well!)

As far as the Jets draft, some questionable picks.I wonder if his wife influenced the Jets selections?

Good clean heckling...and he paid a compliment too. Let it ride.

i vote let Jimmy stay.....i mean really....it's humorous.....folks who don't like it...don't read it.

Nice to see you here, please continue throughout the season. This is gonna be fun!

Your coach reads and writes? Color me impressed, maybe your mama will read his book to you while she tucks you in. (He is one hell of a cameraman/video director as well!)

As far as the Jets draft, some questionable picks.I wonder if his wife influenced the Jets selections?

I agree, nothing wrong with someone just trying to have a little fun. I think that some of our own posters are a lot more offensive than Spags.

Hey Spags, what happened to your Members Only jacket? I noticed that you weren't wearing it in your mugshot.

I read that the Bills did an ok job picking drafts. Not like my Jets but ok. It would be nice if you guys could finish 2nd behind us so we can have easy playoffs and be rested for the Super bowl.

is that your mug shot for your profile pic..after you sucked some underage toes...looks like your just getting booked in...

Can you even believe the killers the Jets got in the draft? The coach has guaranteed a Super Bowl victory. I am looking forward to the Jets bashing some heads in. I can't believe these other teams was so stupid and left these guys for the Jets.

Muhammad Wilkerson

Kenrick Ellis

Bilal Powell

Jeremy Kerley

Greg McElroy

Scotty McKnight

And don't nobody say nothing about Rex being a blowhard and stupid. If you read the article it also says he wrote a book. I doubt your southern coach can even read a book so forget about writing one.

I am mostly writing to say you guys did a good job on drafting for a second rate team.

Ryan is a turd, and it appears yo seem bent on following in lard asses footsteps. Close but no cigar Jets. This year, you won't get as close...sorry.

Your draft? I've give you one, maybe two. The rest......:thumbdown:

Muhammad Wilkerson

Kenrick Ellis

Bilal Powell

Jeremy Kerley

Greg McElroy

Scotty McKnight

My favorite blister with eye brows has returned. I gotta say, your head looks like it wore out two bodies. I hope that you stick around for awhile. I love roastin Jets fans.

Got to love a Jets fan hanging out on the Bills forum. Jets are good, I don't think anyone questions that... though guaranteeing a super bowl victory is a little arrogant. Oh well, good luck. You'll likely do better than the Bills. :(

Got to love a Jets fan hanging out on the Bills forum. Jets are good, I don't think anyone questions that... though guaranteeing a super bowl victory is a little arrogant. Oh well, good luck. You'll likely do better than the Bills. :(

Imagine this, Rex has lost in 2 consecutive AFC Championships. I would LOVE to see him hit the magic 0-4. The only dig any Jets fan hits me with is the same old 0-4 in the Super Bowl. If Rex could do the same but only make it to the AFC Championship to lose it, just too sweet. Especially when our team reemerges on the playoff scene. Go Bills!!!!!!!!

Imagine this, Rex has lost in 2 consecutive AFC Championships. I would LOVE to see him hit the magic 0-4. The only dig any Jets fan hits me with is the same old 0-4 in the Super Bowl. If Rex could do the same but only make it to the AFC Championship to lose it, just too sweet. Especially when our team reemerges on the playoff scene. Go Bills!!!!!!!!

at this point i'd be thrilled with either problem.

hey isn't your 3rd round pick, Kenrick Ellis, going to jail

Ellis is a talent but an extremely risky pick for the Jets as he faces trial on July 12th in Virginia after he “allegedly broke the jaw and nose of a man last April in an altercation on the Hampton (Va.) University campus.” Upon further looking into the allegations, Ellis reports that the incident happened after a man swung a baseball bat at him. If he is convicted, he would face up to 20 years in prison. Ellis was transferred to Hampton after he failed drug tests at the University of South Carolina

link