RichardBag

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My worst nitemare and the usual Buffalo luck: Link

"Rivera raised more than a few eyebrows with his effusive praise of Newton at the combine, comparing his size and strength to successful QBs such as Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco.

Tuesday, he'll get a first-hand look at Newton again, as the Panthers consider what to do with the first choice in the draft."

Fkn Carolina....Has to be our luck that they draft TWO QB's last year and are still considering drafting another this year??? Un4real....

I DONT WANT GABBERT!!!! MALLETTS an obvious street punk pot head....have you listened to this dude talk....this is not a leader of men....nuff said.....Ponder, down to his looks, is spot on Trent Edwards....garbage..... and I think Levi Brown is substitutable for either Locker or Kapernick. So as far as I am concerned, no Cam, no QB. Trade down, because no one left is worth 50 mil at the number 3 spot. Grab defense, make second OL and lets prepare for Luck next season.

Fkn Carolina !!!

My worst nitemare and the usual Buffalo luck: Link

"Rivera raised more than a few eyebrows with his effusive praise of Newton at the combine, comparing his size and strength to successful QBs such as Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco.

Tuesday, he'll get a first-hand look at Newton again, as the Panthers consider what to do with the first choice in the draft."

Fkn Carolina....Has to be our luck that they draft TWO QB's last year and are still considering drafting another this year??? Un4real....

I DONT WANT GABBERT!!!! MALLETTS an obvious street punk pot head....have you listened to this dude talk....this is not a leader of men....nuff said.....Ponder, down to his looks, is spot on Trent Edwards....garbage..... and I think Levi Brown is substitutable for either Locker or Kapernick. So as far as I am concerned, no Cam, no QB. Trade down, because no one left is worth 50 mil at the number 3 spot. Grab defense, make second OL and lets prepare for Luck next season.

Fkn Carolina !!!

Thank you Carolina, Gabbert to the Bills! 0:)

You know, if the Bills do draft Cam Newton, there is a pretty good chance we would be watching the Bills against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving day...not advocating it at all, just saying...it will either be Buffalo or Miami...assuming there is a season.

Edited by Buftex

So Chan is in Arkansas today, I really hope Mallett lights it up again. Second round pick would be excellent value

Yea. Would love to have another statue back there. :thumbdown:

I'm not "high" on Mallett :flirt:

So Chan is in Arkansas today, I really hope Mallett lights it up again. Second round pick would be excellent value

Hopefully Newton tanks it today.

Did you see him throw those 10 yd out passes? I can undersetand being a bit high or a bit wide. but GEEZ. He was throwing like 10 feet over the receivers heads !!

And as we all know "accuracy can never EVER EVER be improved." :rolleyes:

Mallett is a pure pocket passer, can make every throw. He has some problems resetting his footwork in the pocket but under Chan`s tutelage he should have that fixed.

I wonder u say he is a statue and i agree, here`s some other statue`s that he reminds me of Phillip Rivers, Jim Kelly, Dan Marino.

Pocket awareness is easy to learn. Tom Brady was the same way.

These are the type`s of QB`s that win SuperBowl`s not those Runner Type`s

Here`s my prediction Mallett will be the best QB in this draft class.

And he will make multiple probowl`s

Hopefully Newton tanks it today.

I would be extremely happy with DE at #3 and Mallett in rd #2. IMO Mallett nor Newton are worth the #3 overall pick.

You need to start accepting that accuracy is extremely hard to improve, and 9 out of 10 never improve at all.

Uh huh right. Accuracy is impossible to improve. Gotcha :rolleyes:

I thought u hated being a Bills fan. Go cheer for the Steelers. :thumbsup:

I would be extremely happy with DE at #3 and Mallett in rd #2. IMO Mallett nor Newton are worth the #3 overall pick.

We need Defense with that first pick, Then in the second i would go with Mallett or Kaepernick, those are the only QB`s that i like in this draft. Ponder is a good player, but he has way to many injury concerns

Let`s remember guys we play in Buffalo, windy windy brutal weather stadium.

Like my man Buddy said when he got hired. WE NEED A QB WITH A STRONG ARM THAT CAN THROW THREW THOSE WINDS.

Cam Newton is not accurate now and will never be in Buffalo!!!!!

Mallett is a pure pocket passer, can make every throw. He has some problems resetting his footwork in the pocket but under Chan`s tutelage he should have that fixed.

I wonder u say he is a statue and i agree, here`s some other statue`s that he reminds me of Phillip Rivers, Jim Kelly, Dan Marino.

Pocket awareness is easy to learn. Tom Brady was the same way.

These are the type`s of QB`s that win SuperBowl`s not those Runner Type`s

Here`s my prediction Mallett will be the best QB in this draft class.

And he will make multiple probowl`s

You may be right, I don't know.

But regarding Buffalo drafting him, how can you possible use a pocket passer when you have no pocket?

Seems like putting the cart before the horse to me.