All Newton all the time

RichardBag

Welcome aboard for hopefully, the next 10 years. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show, because we about to see some football!! And here's to hoping, we can keep the haters away and have uninterrupted discussions, about, "IT"!

Dude's definitely got "IT". I want "IT". We haven't had "IT" here in 20 years. C'mon Ralph....Git "IT"!

Watching this dude re-write these is going to be amazing: Preorder here

Newton's laws of motion consist of three physical laws that form the basis for classical mechanics. They describe the relationship between the forces acting on a body and its motion due to those forces. They have been expressed in several different ways over nearly three centuries,[2] and can be summarized as follows:

1. First law: Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion (constant velocity) unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force.(This one is going to be fun to watch) [3][4][5] This means that in the absence of a non-zero net force, the center of mass of a body either remains at rest, or moves at a constant speed in a straight line.

2. Second law: A body of mass m subject to a net force F undergoes an acceleration a that has the same direction as the force and a magnitude that is directly proportional to the force and inversely proportional to the mass, i.e., F = ma. Alternatively, the total force applied on a body is equal to the time derivative of linear momentum of the body.

3. Third law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear. This means that whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force −F on the first body. F and −F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. This law is sometimes referred to as the action-reaction law, with F called the "action" and −F the "reaction". The action and the reaction are simultaneous.

The only thing missing is a picture of Cam Isaac "I-Tee" Newton. Ow dis gonna b fun!!! Birth of KG2! (Not mine but I like)

KG1:

QB - JKelly

RB - TThomas

WR - AReed

C - KHull

KG2:

QB - CNewton

RB - Spiller

WR - SJohnson

C - EWood

Now all we need is a Bruce and a Biscuit and I think we could scrap with the best of them. I'd like to nominate Cameron Heyward for the next Bruce and I think Moats may be our new Biscuit.

Sorry so long winded...Go Bills! Cheers!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would not be upset with Newton at #3, especially if he looks good at the combine/workouts.

If we are going to pick a QB this draft (and I dont think we need to), that is the only pick I'd want. Simply because he's the only one with any potential to be better than Fitz. Anyone else is going to be just as good as Fitz, and that's not so shabby, but we already have that. For example, picking Dalton in the 3rd or 4th. He'll be a project (just like Newton), and after 3 years of grooming he'll be just as good as Fitz is now. Great.

I honestly have no problem with the FO planning on sticking with Fitz for the next 3-4 years. But if they are looking for a franchise QB, get the one with Hall of Fame potential. Anything else (later) is just a wasted pick.

I think I share the thoughts of every BILLS fan out there when I say that while Newton is very talented, he may have the immaturity of a 5th grader. That having been said IF the FO is willing to STICK with the coaching staff and let him learn on the bench for a while then MAYBE he could be IT. Personally I would like to see some other moves made in the draft, but I would not be SURPRISED, or DISAPPOINTED in the pick. Here's hoping that Nix is as smart as we think/hope he is......GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard for hopefully, the next 10 years. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show, because we about to see some football!! And here's to hoping, we can keep the haters away and have uninterrupted discussions, about, "IT"!

Dude's definitely got "IT". I want "IT". We haven't had "IT" here in 20 years. C'mon Ralph....Git "IT"!

Watching this dude re-write these is going to be amazing: Preorder here

Newton's laws of motion consist of three physical laws that form the basis for classical mechanics. They describe the relationship between the forces acting on a body and its motion due to those forces. They have been expressed in several different ways over nearly three centuries,[2] and can be summarized as follows:

1. First law: Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion (constant velocity) unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force.(This one is going to be fun to watch) [3][4][5] This means that in the absence of a non-zero net force, the center of mass of a body either remains at rest, or moves at a constant speed in a straight line.

2. Second law: A body of mass m subject to a net force F undergoes an acceleration a that has the same direction as the force and a magnitude that is directly proportional to the force and inversely proportional to the mass, i.e., F = ma. Alternatively, the total force applied on a body is equal to the time derivative of linear momentum of the body.

3. Third law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear. This means that whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force −F on the first body. F and −F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. This law is sometimes referred to as the action-reaction law, with F called the "action" and −F the "reaction". The action and the reaction are simultaneous.

The only thing missing is a picture of Cam Isaac "I-Tee" Newton. Ow dis gonna b fun!!! Birth of KG2! (Not mine but I like)

KG1:

QB - JKelly

RB - TThomas

WR - AReed

C - KHull

KG2:

QB - CNewton

RB - Spiller

WR - SJohnson

C - EWood

Now all we need is a Bruce and a Biscuit and I think we could scrap with the best of them. I'd like to nominate Cameron Heyward for the next Bruce and I think Moats may be our new Biscuit.

Sorry so long winded...Go Bills! Cheers!

I missed of more piece of the Original KG, Wolford. We need a Wolford and I'd like to nominate Gabe Carimi. I know bagging the Triple C's maybe a stretch, but my dream involves trading back into the bottom 1st from our 2nd(CH), then possibly trading Evans and our 3rd (The pick we get from trading back with Cleveland and drafting I-Tee)to get back in line to grab GC. DONT GO CHASING WATERFALLS!! Haa...Anyways...that's how I'd write the story.

Good luck with this Newton thing. As long as you're having fun and enjoying your team - then have at it! I'm still going stay low key and promote drafting "D" at 3!

Thanks brutha....I appreciate the post. I have no doubt you'll be back as a future member my man!

I'm a big fan of Isaac :thumbsup:

He definitely had "IT".

I think I share the thoughts of every BILLS fan out there when I say that while Newton is very talented, he may have the immaturity of a 5th grader. That having been said IF the FO is willing to STICK with the coaching staff and let him learn on the bench for a while then MAYBE he could be IT. Personally I would like to see some other moves made in the draft, but I would not be SURPRISED, or DISAPPOINTED in the pick. Here's hoping that Nix is as smart as we think/hope he is......GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it weird that after reading this, I can actually hear you biting you tongue! Haa...j/k. Actually, I could sleep real nice, if we trade back with say Cleveland and draft I-Tee there. Like a baby!

And I will be the first to invade this thread and laugh at every one of you guys once he falls flat on his face in the NFL. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the contribution. See you back here in the fall!!

Yea, mostly bologna sandwiches.

lol!!! Now that was funny...Haaa...Im still laffin! You cool in my book. You can stay and hate on the board! lol

I don't know what the f*ck that has to do with anything but it sounds AWESOME! How cool would "NEWTON'S LAW" on the HD screen at the ralph look every time he scored? I'm down can I be Vice President? Is there an election of some sort *BETTER IDEA* we can turn it into TBD gang LMAO!....

I don't know what the f*ck that has to do with anything but it sounds AWESOME! How cool would "NEWTON'S LAW" on the HD screen at the ralph look every time he scored? I'm down can I be Vice President? Is there an election of some sort *BETTER IDEA* we can turn it into TBD gang LMAO!....

What would we call it every time he threw an INT?

Haaa....that first line is killing me!! lmao!! Your definitely at the top of the list 4 VP my man...haaa....Dude!! "NEWTONS LAW" would def be a marketing goldmine. That should at least be tempting to OBD and our boy Russ.