All Newton all the time

RichardBag

What would we call it every time he threw an INT?

Hey brutha....Im sure there's another thread discussing I-Tees, what if INT's? Those here would rather concentrate on TD's my man. You know like, as in scoring to win football games TD's. Bringing me down with all this INT negativity. You should check out the Secret and get positive.

lol...and to be funny....worst case scenario he luvs his INT'S....we can easily change "I-Tee" to "I-N-Tee"...haaa.....

Edited by RichardBag

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey brutha....Im sure there's another thread discussing I-Tees, what if INT's? Those here would rather concentrate on TD's my man. You know like, as in scoring to win football games TD's. Bringing me down with all this INT negativity. You should check out the Secret and get positive.

lol...and to be funny....worst case scenario he luvs his INT'S....we can easily change "I-Tee" to "I-N-Tee"...haaa.....

lmao

So basically your saying he can never throw an INT in his NFL life as a Bill? Say that same thing to Fitz, Brohm, Trent, JP, Holcomb, Bledsoe, Flutie, Johnson, Billy Joe Hobert and Todd Collins... (did i miss somebody?)

Haaa....that first line is killing me!! lmao!! Your definitely at the top of the list 4 VP my man...haaa....Dude!! "NEWTONS LAW" would def be a marketing goldmine. That should at least be tempting to OBD and our boy Russ.

SWEETTTTTT!!!! Well if im selected as VP I pledge to run "NEWTON'S LAW" to the best of my ability it will be the best gang on TBD...LOL... But yea that newtons law saying and start producing that "Magic Gatorade" concoction that he started in the sugar bowl and CHA-CHING we're in the money....

Edited by ReturnoftheBuffaloBeast23

Good luck with this Newton thing. As long as you're having fun and enjoying your team - then have at it! I'm still going stay low key and promote drafting "D" at 3!

With you green, If they dont draft "D" then draft him. Just dont draft the best punter just because he is there.

That said could you imagine how Fitzy would perform if we drafted Cam?

Edited by fansince88

TO the OP:

What is this happy horse Shite! Team Newton? Are you friken kidding me! I don't have any problem with Newton as a player, but my God, your post's title is terrible. It's further proof that we live in a "Twilight" generation. What if we don't draft Newton? Will you go back to supporting Team Jacob, got a bunch of his posters in your room do ya??? Or maybe your aligned with Team Edward b/c Robert Pattinson has such nice hair.

TO the OP:

What is this happy horse Shite! Team Newton? Are you friken kidding me! I don't have any problem with Newton as a player, but my God, your post's title is terrible. It's further proof that we live in a "Twilight" generation. What if we don't draft Newton? Will you go back to supporting Team Jacob, got a bunch of his posters in your room do ya??? Or maybe your aligned with Team Edward b/c Robert Pattinson has such nice hair.

What you talkin' bout, Willis?

I would not be upset with Newton at #3, especially if he looks good at the combine/workouts.

If we are going to pick a QB this draft (and I dont think we need to), that is the only pick I'd want. Simply because he's the only one with any potential to be better than Fitz. Anyone else is going to be just as good as Fitz, and that's not so shabby, but we already have that. For example, picking Dalton in the 3rd or 4th. He'll be a project (just like Newton), and after 3 years of grooming he'll be just as good as Fitz is now. Great.

I honestly have no problem with the FO planning on sticking with Fitz for the next 3-4 years. But if they are looking for a franchise QB, get the one with Hall of Fame potential. Anything else (later) is just a wasted pick.

So you think Von Miller is garbage, but want sCam newton at #3? That flushing sound? It's your credibility going down the crapper.

I think that still falls under Newtons laws. ( Every action has an equal and opposite reaction)

TO the OP:

I hear team Jacob failed the 26/27/60 rule.

Welcome aboard for hopefully, the next 10 years. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show, because we about to see some football!! And here's to hoping, we can keep the haters away and have uninterrupted discussions, about, "IT"!

Dude's definitely got "IT". I want "IT". We haven't had "IT" here in 20 years. C'mon Ralph....Git "IT"!

Watching this dude re-write these is going to be amazing: Preorder here

Newton's laws of motion consist of three physical laws that form the basis for classical mechanics. They describe the relationship between the forces acting on a body and its motion due to those forces. They have been expressed in several different ways over nearly three centuries,[2] and can be summarized as follows:

1. First law: Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion (constant velocity) unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force.(This one is going to be fun to watch) [3][4][5] This means that in the absence of a non-zero net force, the center of mass of a body either remains at rest, or moves at a constant speed in a straight line.

2. Second law: A body of mass m subject to a net force F undergoes an acceleration a that has the same direction as the force and a magnitude that is directly proportional to the force and inversely proportional to the mass, i.e., F = ma. Alternatively, the total force applied on a body is equal to the time derivative of linear momentum of the body.

3. Third law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear. This means that whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force −F on the first body. F and −F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. This law is sometimes referred to as the action-reaction law, with F called the "action" and −F the "reaction". The action and the reaction are simultaneous.

The only thing missing is a picture of Cam Isaac "I-Tee" Newton. Ow dis gonna b fun!!! Birth of KG2! (Not mine but I like)

KG1:

QB - JKelly

RB - TThomas

WR - AReed

C - KHull

KG2:

QB - CNewton

RB - Spiller

WR - SJohnson

C - EWood

Now all we need is a Bruce and a Biscuit and I think we could scrap with the best of them. I'd like to nominate Cameron Heyward for the next Bruce and I think Moats may be our new Biscuit.

Sorry so long winded...Go Bills! Cheers!

I like Cam Newton, not sure about all of "it" as of yet. That being said this is kind of a gay team Twilight thread.

TO the OP:

Dude...Never seen Twilight or any of those garbage tween movies....Can I get a little help here Manheim Aristotle....tell them to back off or you'll get mad?? lol.....Anyways....have you not heard about Cam's private workout yet?? Well here it is little buddy and if you can comprehend the english language, you may now understand why the thread was titled so....dbags everywhere i swear....mods can I get a little help with the haters please?

Link

I like Cam Newton, not sure about all of "it" as of yet. That being said this is kind of a gay team Twilight thread.

Yea i guess....but that's what THEY are calling themselves...not me: Link

I will agree that it is a bit pink for my taste....but im pretty sure it will make them bank marketing wise....

Edited by RichardBag

I don't know what the !@#$ that has to do with anything but it sounds AWESOME! How cool would "NEWTON'S LAW" on the HD screen at the ralph look

It'd be the main reason to buy a ticket. Of course, hopefully the distraction of a football game happening concurrently wouldn't take anything away from the experience of watching the HD screen. B-)

Finally someone who knows what they are talking about! I love Newton in the 3 spot! I think people hating on Mr. Bag should check them selves... you are probably the same peeps who were talking Maybin over Orakpo! :wallbash: Get the QB and THEN fill in the rest of the D!

"I don't want NO Scrubs!" - Lisa Lopes :thumbsup:

He's our tight end of the future.

OK... Why do peeps think they are witty when they put a phenomenal talent like "Sir Isaac" Newton, down? The guy has the skills to make him a LEGIT big time QB. I think you should stick to your office humor and leave the board alone! Woot! Woot!

OK... Why do peeps think they are witty when they put a phenomenal talent like "Sir Isaac" Newton, down? The guy has the skills to make him a LEGIT big time QB. I think you should stick to your office humor and leave the board alone! Woot! Woot!

You used "peeps" and "Woot! Woot!" all in the same post. Not an easy task.

TO the OP:

Well I think vampires are kinda cool im not sure which one that is but i'll prolly roll wit him cuz he get all the ho*es..LOL...I mean he a vampre right? thats what they do right?

F'ig Newton

Good Idea then he can have his own Gaterade and Fi'g Newtons $$$ CHA-CHING $$$...

It'd be the main reason to buy a ticket. Of course, hopefully the distraction of a football game happening concurrently wouldn't take anything away from the experience of watching the HD screen. B-)

Imagine if we had the 60 yard Mitsubishi screen in Dallas everybody would go blind each time we scored..LMAO! I'll take it further what if we had that screen but in 3D with 3D glasses i'd have a heart attack after 14 points...

You used "peeps" and "Woot! Woot!" all in the same post. Not an easy task.

Awww and you found a cookie monster picture for your profile....how cute.....I personally would of recommended a pic of the Sweet Pickles bus....but then again your prolly still riding it!.....anyways....lets get ready for sum salacious "I-Tee" member pics....soon to b on the way courtesy of this article.....lol....but things could b worse than bein mentored by the best QB eva!! Brett save your legacy and teach "IT" to "I-Tee"!

Link

"Since that encounter, Newton says it's been "a dream come true" to be able to call Favre at all hours. Jokes about Favre's cellphone usage aside, the Gunslinger is known to be into working with younger football players, spending his recent offseasons whippin' the pill on Mississippi high school football fields."