All Newton all the time

RichardBag

Updated Mel Kiper Mock is out....v2.0....Has I-Tee going 3rd now to da Buff!!! Link

"In Buffalo, what you have is an ideal foundation for his career. The Bills can keep Ryan Fitzpatrick around and develop Newton at a slower pace."

This is starting to get good!! Git "IT" OBD!!

Edited by RichardBag

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Updated Mel Kiper Mock is out....v2.0....Has I-Tee going 3rd now to da Buff!!! Link

"In Buffalo, what you have is an ideal foundation for his career. The Bills can keep Ryan Fitzpatrick around and develop Newton at a slower pace."

This is starting to get good!! Git "IT" OBD!!

Ive been saying this for WEEKS!! :thumbsup:

Between Gailey, Nix, Mel and now PFT... They all say they like the idea of Cam in Buffalo (Gailey and Nix like Cam a great deal) ... I don't want to get my hopes up for a huge let down but its hard to not get hype... I hope McShay doesn't join in cuz that'll cancel out because everybody can't agree on where he will land... Can they?

Awww and you found a cookie monster picture for your profile....how cute.....I personally would of recommended a pic of the Sweet Pickles bus....but then again your prolly still riding it!.....anyways....lets get ready for sum salacious "I-Tee" member pics....soon to b on the way courtesy of this article.....lol....but things could b worse than bein mentored by the best QB eva!! Brett save your legacy and teach "IT" to "I-Tee"!

Link

"Since that encounter, Newton says it's been "a dream come true" to be able to call Favre at all hours. Jokes about Favre's cellphone usage aside, the Gunslinger is known to be into working with younger football players, spending his recent offseasons whippin' the pill on Mississippi high school football fields."

He didn't find it, he stole it from me. That's ok this board is big enough for the both of us.

HA! I just said to a friend who isnt sold on Newton "Well, the good news is that since Mel is always wrong, this means this won't happen"

For those that don't have insider.

Mel has Cam Jordan going #17 to the Patriots :sick: from the Raiders for the Richard Seymour trade.

There is no way Cam Jordan (Mel really is always wrong) goes that low but the thought of the Patriots making out like makes me double :sick:

Mel has Cam Jordan going #17 to the Patriots :sick: from the Raiders for the Richard Seymour trade.

There is no way Cam Jordan (Mel really is always wrong) goes that low but the thought of the Patriots making out like makes me double :sick:

Well be ready to be sick all draft weekend long. The Pats* have 8 picks in the first 4 rounds. They will be LOADING up on defensive talent. I get sick with anger every time I think about it.

The irony?

Mel Kipper has us drafting Newton now.

Two days after the draft he will give us a D+ for not filling our need and making a luxury pick with Newton, and proclaim he does not understand what this organization is doing throwing away the number 3 pick on a QB is was a one year wonder.

You realize Cam Jordan and Cam Newton are two different people, right? :D

You realize Cam Jordan and Cam Newton are two different people, right? :D

I have wondered if BB will spend a luxury pick on Newton. Maybe he will feel that his lack of postseason success can be bolstered with the flexibility the kid will provide.

Nix loves spectacular QB selections high in the draft. More and more I believe that if he's still on the board, it's Newton at 3. :beer:

Newton is a game changer. That's why they drafted Spiller last year. If the draft is so deep at DT, why draft one @ 3? I think Newton will be the pick. I hope he can learn to read defenses.

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports/columnists/hyde/blog/2011/02/draft_winds_a_thorough_breakdo.html

this analysis on Cam Newton by Universal Draft should be pinned since it provides lot of factual background info that can be used to assess the reality of many issues being raised about his chances for success in the NFL

2 of the biggest regard him being a run first QB and his work ethic and leadership