All Newton all the time

RichardBag

New Buffalo Bills blog post out: Link

"if there is anything we know about Buffalo head coach Chan Gailey, it’s that he understands how to be creative with unique/dynamic offensive weapons. Newton is a talent who needs work, but has the skill set to thrive in Buffalo, and Gailey is the kind of coach who can get the most out of him the quickest."

Apparently National Football Post has its new mock draft out and has us selecting I-Tee....link here: Link

Good find... I was thinkin what if they changed the uniform because they have an idea of who they want to draft "Cam Newton",. I think it would be cool to go to fan media day in Buffalo and meet Cam, CJ and Stevie with the new Bills Jerseys on, they could have some tag line like "New Era" or "New Dynasty" now that's marketing. I'd have to buy one of them (Newton's) jersey's but that would be a cool site to see ala how they had Bledoe running out wit that crappy CFL looking jersey on in 2002...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Under Armour gives Cam Newton biggest deal ever for NFL rookie!!! Link

"Darren Rovell of CNBC reports that Newton has signed a shoe and apparel deal with Under Armour that will be the largest deal ever given to an incoming NFL rookie, topping the $1 million a year deal Reggie Bush got from Adidas in 2006."

More smart people....now with money....betting on I-Tees greatness....makes me sleep nice!

Get "IT"!

From PFT: Examining whether the Bills could go QB with third pick: Link

“From everything I hear, G.M. Buddy Nix likes Cam Newton a great deal, and the Bills might very well be inclined to take him in the No. 3 slot,” Kirwan writes. “Now they also might be of the opinion they could wait to take him in the second round, and that might very well happen, too. But I think QB will be prominently on the Bills’ radar.”

I would donate "3", beach/park cleanups a year if we draft Cammer!!! Git "IT"!!

Under Armour gives Cam Newton biggest deal ever for NFL rookie!!! Link

"Darren Rovell of CNBC reports that Newton has signed a shoe and apparel deal with Under Armour that will be the largest deal ever given to an incoming NFL rookie, topping the $1 million a year deal Reggie Bush got from Adidas in 2006."

More smart people....now with money....betting on I-Tees greatness....makes me sleep nice!

Get "IT"!

From PFT: Examining whether the Bills could go QB with third pick: Link

“From everything I hear, G.M. Buddy Nix likes Cam Newton a great deal, and the Bills might very well be inclined to take him in the No. 3 slot,” Kirwan writes. “Now they also might be of the opinion they could wait to take him in the second round, and that might very well happen, too. But I think QB will be prominently on the Bills’ radar.”

I would donate "3", beach/park cleanups a year if we draft Cammer!!! Git "IT"!!

OK...OK...

I think I just GOT "IT"! If a company is willing to shell out that kinda money than I am willing to use "IT on our 3rd to get him! The quicker everyone else gets "IT" We will finally get closer to winning "IT"!

Just one question to Mr Bag... Um... Do trips to the "SHOW" allow you more time for "IT" research?

FYI... I Still Chase Waterfalls!

Edited by sesnapapa

Welcome aboard for hopefully, the next 10 years. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show, because we about to see some football!! And here's to hoping, we can keep the haters away and have uninterrupted discussions, about, "IT"!

Dude's definitely got "IT". I want "IT". We haven't had "IT" here in 20 years. C'mon Ralph....Git "IT"!

Watching this dude re-write these is going to be amazing: Preorder here

Newton's laws of motion consist of three physical laws that form the basis for classical mechanics. They describe the relationship between the forces acting on a body and its motion due to those forces. They have been expressed in several different ways over nearly three centuries,[2] and can be summarized as follows:

1. First law: Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion (constant velocity) unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force.(This one is going to be fun to watch) [3][4][5] This means that in the absence of a non-zero net force, the center of mass of a body either remains at rest, or moves at a constant speed in a straight line.

2. Second law: A body of mass m subject to a net force F undergoes an acceleration a that has the same direction as the force and a magnitude that is directly proportional to the force and inversely proportional to the mass, i.e., F = ma. Alternatively, the total force applied on a body is equal to the time derivative of linear momentum of the body.

3. Third law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear. This means that whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force −F on the first body. F and −F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. This law is sometimes referred to as the action-reaction law, with F called the "action" and −F the "reaction". The action and the reaction are simultaneous.

The only thing missing is a picture of Cam Isaac "I-Tee" Newton. Ow dis gonna b fun!!! Birth of KG2! (Not mine but I like)

KG1:

QB - JKelly

RB - TThomas

WR - AReed

C - KHull

KG2:

QB - CNewton

RB - Spiller

WR - SJohnson

C - EWood

Now all we need is a Bruce and a Biscuit and I think we could scrap with the best of them. I'd like to nominate Cameron Heyward for the next Bruce and I think Moats may be our new Biscuit.

Sorry so long winded...Go Bills! Cheers!

Of all Groups of Laws, there are only Three Laws that matter:

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2. A robot must obey any orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Of all Groups of Laws, there are only Three Laws that matter:

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2. A robot must obey any orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Here are 15, er uh 10 more

Possibly the most indepth, thorough article on Cam Newton available. Everything you could possibly want to know, is here. And in depth! Great read and a must read for Cam fans or fence sitters. Git "IT"!

Link

"At Blinn, coaches raved about the way that Newton spent time with his receivers, helping them to learn to adjust their routes when a blitz is coming, teaching them to recognize hot routes when they see certain coverage’s and helping them learn the audibles. During his year with Auburn, I’ve been told that Newton was one of the first in and last to leave the weight and film rooms and was constantly trying to learn to become better. That shows on field as his game by game improvement was spectacular. Newton also talked at length about how meticulous he plans for each game watching not only film of opponents, but also of himself and of NFL and college passers he admires such as Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Andrew Luck: “I search other quarterbacks for clues, for pieces I can make my own. If I feel there's a trait that I don't have in my game, I'm going to try to take it from another quarterback that I saw and apply it to me.”

But perhaps the most interesting comment on his work ethic comes from his LT Lee Ziemba who said that during winter workouts Newton so impressed his offensive teammates in the weight room that they named him – a QB - to a five-man tug-of-war team to take on the defense. The offense won. Ziemba went on to say that: “Players put a great deal of stock in how hard a teammate works when there's no coach forcing him to do it. But Cam was out there in the rain, throwing passes on the weekend when we were at the lake. He was dragging receivers out there with him. That kind of work ethic prepared our guys to follow him."

Wow!! Speechless. We have to git this guy!! Dude's gonna be a stadium filla...Cam "No MO Blackouts" Newton. Get those season tix's locked in...Im seeing waiting lists folks.

Is it just me, or is everyone now hoping we draft Newton so Richard can keep this thread affloat for another year?

At first it was really annoying but now it's just "oh haaaaiiiiii, thaaat guy, yeah, i need a laugh..."

I'd rather just bump the thread in two years when Newton is named 3d string QB in Minnesota or Oakland.

Is it just me, or is everyone now hoping we draft Newton so Richard can keep this thread affloat for another year?

At first it was really annoying but now it's just "oh haaaaiiiiii, thaaat guy, yeah, i need a laugh..."

So is this on top of or besides the myriad of updates and links...I have also been posting? Just trying to be a good board bruthr my man...keeepin the fellow Cam fans on the low up when I get a minute...GUILTY!!! lol....You got me man...Im in it to win it!! Going for that year float float dawg. Who told you?? Was i P-Diddy? Willy? Prolly sesna....ow def sesna now that I think of it....gossip girl with those gossip girl lips....Ha...You'd have lips like that to if you were passed around like a pack of smokes in prison. lol. (sorry sez...couldnt resist...lol...SHOUT OUT!) Otherwise, I figured a nice central location for everything Cam..could mitigate any further clustering of the forum! Dam...went buzz word on ya. Ha. Just doing my part man and I appreciate you doing yours (I think you've contributed 6+ posts). We really do appreciate all the support as this is an election year and we are working really hard to get our candidate elected. Ha. Did you get your laugh? lol I did!

Sorry...Im back. So yea...did you read the article? Thoughts? Anything presumably besides he still sucks!

And to Team Newton....Happy belated Valentines! If everyone took time out of their day to, with their hands, fashion a heart and give it to someone. This world would be a much better place! (lol!!)

Edited by RichardBag

Sorry...Im back. So yea...did you read the article? Thoughts? Anything presumably besides he still sucks!

I never have said Cam Newton sucks. I do not think anyone can say that. To this point, as a QB, in all the levels he has played he has succeeded. Whether that transfers to the NFL is highly suspect.

I think this article rehashes all of the information we know about him, he's either a youthful immature punk or he is a youthful kid who's made mistakes and on a slower learning curve then most people. Regardless, I think it's too risky to take him over so many other highly touted playes. I think the Fins decision on him will show greatly what his reception will be like in the NFL. Should they move up and get him? If they do then it will show that someone has made a lot of research and will have to be held on it. It reminds me of Favre leaving GB with Rodgers there to replace him. It could have ended a lot differently.

Also, please do not directly copy and paste the article to the board without citing it properly. There was a lot of problems on here last summer with that as there has been a recent crackdown in copyright law violations and no one wants Scotty to have to get in trouble. I'd meant to point that out before but forgot.

So is this on top of or besides the myriad of updates and links...I have also been posting? Just trying to be a good board bruthr my man...keeepin the fellow Cam fans on the low up when I get a minute...GUILTY!!! lol....You got me man...Im in it to win it!! Going for that year float float dawg. Who told you?? Was i P-Diddy? Willy? Prolly sesna....ow def sesna now that I think of it....gossip girl with those gossip girl lips....Ha...You'd have lips like that to if you were passed around like a pack of smokes in prison. lol. (sorry sez...couldnt resist...lol...SHOUT OUT!) Otherwise, I figured a nice central location for everything Cam..could mitigate any further clustering of the forum! Dam...went buzz word on ya. Ha. Just doing my part man and I appreciate you doing yours (I think you've contributed 6+ posts). We really do appreciate all the support as this is an election year and we are working really hard to get our candidate elected. Ha. Did you get your laugh? lol I did!

And to Team Newton....Happy belated Valentines! If everyone took time out of their day to, with their hands, fashion a heart and give it to someone. This world would be a much better place! (lol!!)

new favorite poster