Update

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things I'll give you:

1. You are correct that you did not paint him as a monster and I flew off the handle defending him.

2. I shouldnt have said "all". But I will still stick to "most" and a very high percentage. Yes, I believe based on my experiences, that the majority of college students cheat on something at some point of their career. Others cheat on a regular basis.

<...>

Now enough of this, and lets get back to the draft!

Hey, Dank, thanks for the re-view and the ack. You're a gent, really obliged. Have one of these on me. :beer:

And now I agree... back to the draft, and here's hoping that Dareus is a GAP PLUGGING TACKLE TRASHING HIGH MOTA MUTHA!

And remember....he's FRENCH! (re: Crayonz)

Hey, Dank, thanks for the re-view and the ack. You're a gent, really obliged. Have one of these on me. :beer:

And now I agree... back to the draft, and here's hoping that Dareus is a GAP PLUGGING TACKLE TRASHING HIGH MOTA MUTHA!

And remember....he's FRENCH! (re: Crayonz)

Right back at you bro!! :beer:

Go Bills!! And Go Dareus!!

Gimme two NGU, who's it gonna be.

An unrealted to the draft, but because you seem to have serious insight into OBD, do you know anythign about he new unis? The madden leak looks like they are just the throwback swith charging buffalo. Any subtle differences?

PS, You da man.

Edited by Thoner7

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#14 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- BuffaloATL

#3- kelly blue book

#4- farmers almanac

#5- nostradamus

#6- TMZ

#7- punxsutawney phil

#8- weatherman

#9- economist

#10- ESPN Insiders

#11- psychic

#12- momma pecoraro

#13- Thurman Thomas

#14- Skooby and sources deep within

Question, NGU: Did Atlanta call Buddy Nix with an offer for the #3 pick? I have a hunch they really wanted AJ Green, then panicked to get Julio Jones.

PTR

Shefter (I think it was Shefter) said this morning that Atlanta thought they had a deal worked out with Cincy to move up and take Green. He indicated that he received text messages from within the Falcons organization telling him that Green was their pick. Obviously that didn't happen.

Shefter (I think it was Shefter) said this morning that Atlanta thought they had a deal worked out with Cincy to move up and take Green. He indicated that he received text messages from within the Falcons organization telling him that Green was their pick. Obviously that didn't happen.

Ill say, if Cincy was planning on taking Green all along (which I believe they were), then pretending to work out a deal with the other team that wanted him was GENIUS. It probably stopped Atlanta from trying to trade with the Bills. Not sure if I believe the Cincy FO is that smart though...

Bump.

NGU, any information you can share for tonight's two rounds? Is Bowers in the conversation at #34? Martez Wilson? Any remaining QB's? Any info about the new jerseys you can share (public announcement with players showing them off)?

We really appreciate your insight.

Bump.

NGU, any information you can share for tonight's two rounds? Is Bowers in the conversation at #34? Martez Wilson? Any remaining QB's? Any info about the new jerseys you can share (public announcement with players showing them off)?

We really appreciate your insight.

They likely have a medical on Bowers and will not take him. That would be a reversal of protocal for the team. I guess there is an outside shot if he really drops into the late rounds.

Somebody here said they won't take Mallett and they are probably right. He has some serious character issues.

I will try to jump back in here before tonight.