I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

This is probably ther best show I have ever seen and ever will.

It feels like you are a part of something special just by tuning in. I am looking forward to this Sunday but also dreading it at the same time because even though I know I am going to be blown away in amazment, I will feel as if I have lost someone dear once the show fades to black for the last time. Might even shed a tear depending on the ending.

I hope they include behind the scenes on the final episode and wrap party on the DVD when they release it. It would be nice for them to put something together like that like the final read through and the afterparty on the set.

Check out the hour long 'Talking Bad' with Gilligan and the rest of the cast immediately after the finale 'Felina'

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was watching some of the 2008 episodes while the marathon was running last night...

Same here...I was watching the episode where they have Crazy 8 chained up in Jesse's basement. Walt agonizing over his Pro/Con list for whether or not to kill him and then crying when -- just before he's going to let him go -- he realizes Crazy 8 has hidden a shiv to use on Walt. So well done how each death he causes or witnesses over the arc of the series moves him a little bit further down the cold blooded path.

The marathon is on. I watched that episode again too. It's where Walt makes the unequivocal pivot to break bad.

If "justice" is to be served, I think Jessie kills Lydia in front of Todd, then he kills Todd. Walt's got to take out the AB and just like he got Hector - who despised him - to take out Gus, he might use Jessie to aid in that battle. I think Walt kills Jessie and the ricin is for himself.

Now, none of that will come to pass.

Same here...I was watching the episode where they have Crazy 8 chained up in Jesse's basement. Walt agonizing over his Pro/Con list for whether or not to kill him and then crying when -- just before he's going to let him go -- he realizes Crazy 8 has hidden a shiv to use on Walt. So well done how each death he causes or witnesses over the arc of the series moves him a little bit further down the cold blooded path.

I could watch this all day...better not though lol

Wow, the first meeting between Walt and Saul going down as we speak...awesome!!

Edited by ajzepp

So surreal watching some of these scenes over again....just watched the one where Walt is at the oncologist's office awaiting the news of his latest scans. He's got Skylar next to him, preggo to the max....Hank off to his left and behind him...Jr immediately behind him, and then Marie behind and to the right. The smiles and love that they show Walt when the doc gives them the good news...just contrasting that with where we are today...just WOW.

I could watch this all day...better not though lol

Wow, the first meeting between Walt and Saul going down as we speak...awesome!!

Yeah, it's cool they're running them non-stop for 3 days but no way to watch more than pieces here and there.

At some point in a couple years it'll be great to watch the whole series again from the beginning.

Yeah, it's cool they're running them non-stop for 3 days but no way to watch more than pieces here and there.

At some point in a couple years it'll be great to watch the whole series again from the beginning.

No doubt...this series deserves a complete 2nd run through!

No doubt...this series deserves a complete 2nd run through!

I really enjoyed watching the entire run of The Sopranos again. When you're not distracted by 'OMG, what's gonna happen next!' you can put more thought into the characters.

Mad Men is another that will be just fantastic to relive once it's over.

So surreal watching some of these scenes over again....just watched the one where Walt is at the oncologist's office awaiting the news of his latest scans. He's got Skylar next to him, preggo to the max....Hank off to his left and behind him...Jr immediately behind him, and then Marie behind and to the right. The smiles and love that they show Walt when the doc gives them the good news...just contrasting that with where we are today...just WOW.

Surreal was the word that immediately came to mind for me watching the marathon. Seeing Walt as Walt and not Heisenberg is surreal. Hearing Hank talk about Heisenberg and seeing Hank with Walt is surreal. The contrast from 2-3 seasons ago to now is incredible, and to think that while we were watching this the transformation from Walt to Heisenberg (and the other characters from then to now as well) still all felt natural and not forced, gives you an incredible amount of respect for Gilligan, as if I didn't have enough for the man already. Amazing stuff.

Edited by Marcellosaurus

Surreal was the word that immediately came to mind for me watching the marathon. Seeing Walt as Walt and not Heisenberg is surreal. Hearing Hank talk about Heisenberg and seeing Hank with Walt is surreal. The contrast from 2-3 seasons ago to now is incredible, and to think that while we were watching this the transformation from Walt to Heisenberg (and the other characters from then to now as well) still all felt natural and not forced, gives you an incredible amount of respect for Gilligan, as if I didn't have enough for the man already. Amazing stuff.

Absolutely...it's like seeing the characters from an entirely different vantage point, which I think is one big reason why it feels so fresh watching these reruns today....Gilligan is the man!

I really enjoyed watching the entire run of The Sopranos again. When you're not distracted by 'OMG, what's gonna happen next!' you can put more thought into the characters.

Mad Men is another that will be just fantastic to relive once it's over.

I could totally see doing that with Sopranos...good call. I'm about to get into the Wire since so many of you guys have recommended it...saw the pilot the other night and loved it. Can't wait!

I'm a bit bummed actually. I got into the tradition of watching the show with my cousin, his wife and one of their friends but we just learned that his father has lung cancer. I'll still watch it on my own but obviously the state of my uncle is bumming me out :(

I'm a bit bummed actually. I got into the tradition of watching the show with my cousin, his wife and one of their friends but we just learned that his father has lung cancer. I'll still watch it on my own but obviously the state of my uncle is bumming me out :(

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers