I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're still all alive at this point. Alright, it's a razor thin point, but they're alive.

Gomez and Hank are probably toast though. Even though this IS Hollywood, they have to be out of bullets.

Todd knows Jessie can cook as good as they need to please his heartthrob (who will probably get a swastika facial tattoo by series end.

Walt gave up the ghost on his hot ride through the desert... he confessed to everything.

If that's on tape it might not matter if Hank and Gomez will never hear it again.

3 to go, or 3, 2, Gone. I do not want this to end.

They're still all alive at this point. Alright, it's a razor thin point, but they're alive.

Gomez and Hank are probably toast though. Even though this IS Hollywood, they have to be out of bullets.

Todd knows Jessie can cook as good as they need to please his heartthrob (who will probably get a swastika facial tattoo by series end.

Walt gave up the ghost on his hot ride through the desert... he confessed to everything.

If that's on tape it might not matter if Hank and Gomez will never hear it again.

3 to go, or 3, 2, Gone. I do not want this to end.

I think the fly in the ointment for Hank and Gomez is that they are doing all of this off the books, IIRC. Nobody knows anything about Walt...nobody knows where they are...nobody knows anything.

And I agree, I will literally mourn the loss of this show...and to think that I almost didn't continue watching after the first episode. :doh:

By the way, has anyone compared Walt Jr now to how he looked in season 1? Given that the story timeline is only supposed to be a year or so, I was almost waiting for Saul to ask the kid if he came down with a case of Marfans last night.

My guess is that Hank and Jessie are held hostage to force Walt to cook. Gomez will get the Star Trek red shirt treatment. And I have a feeling Marie is still going to off herself.

I agree that either Walt or Jesse is going to be forced to cook. Walt couldn't save Hank, couldn't stop the carnage he has wrought. I believe now that Walt will need to save Jesse before it's over and that the M60 was meant for the Aryan Brotherhood all along. Given their firepower, he's gonna need it.

I will miss this show so much.

Yeah, I think Walt might have gotten winged in the shootout and maybe enough that the Gestapo leave him and take Jessie to cook. We've seen the foreshadowing of Walt reappearing and getting braced for the final showdown.

I think there's a good chance the ricin's for himself if he can't free Jessie.

It's so easy to be wrong when speculating about this incredible show.

This from a cast partypost-1675-0-36024100-1378709550_thumb.jpg

and thispost-1675-0-29519600-1378709646_thumb.jpg

LOL! I think that is Cranston as Hector in the second photo...

My guess is that the M60 is for the Aryans, and the ricin is for Lydia. She likes tea you know...

Edited by TheMadCap

My guess is that Hank and Jessie are held hostage to force Walt to cook. Gomez will get the Star Trek red shirt treatment. And I have a feeling Marie is still going to off herself.

That's exactly what I've thinking since the episode ended last night and I know I'm not alone. That been said, we all know what happens on this show when you think you have it figured out.....the exact opposite.

Then there's this.....

http://lego.gizmodo.com/finally-a-breaking-bad-lego-set-that-you-can-actually-1115406010

meth not included lol

Question....

Hank told Gomez to call the investigative team to come and dig.

Did he actually make the call?

Thats the only thing that might save Hank and Gomez even though it seems like a long shot.

Man I love this show.

I just re-watched it.

Hank told Gomez to stick around until a team could come and dig and that he would make the call but he called Marie first.

I love this show and will miss it immensely. While I miss many of the nuances that many of you pick up on, it's still very entertaining. That said, I'm pretty critical when watching TV shows and movies and there's a couple recent things that have bothered me. Things that seem below what I've come to expect from the show. 1) I may not be aware of their existence, but are there phones that you can just pick up and access the owner's voicemail? It seems like they took an easy way out to make things work in the story. 2) with all the lead in the air, it's just impossible that hank and gomey are still alive. Reminds me of the A team. And while I liked the A team when I was a kid, it lacked realism at times (like always). That's all. Love the show!

I love this show and will miss it immensely. While I miss many of the nuances that many of you pick up on, it's still very entertaining. That said, I'm pretty critical when watching TV shows and movies and there's a couple recent things that have bothered me. Things that seem below what I've come to expect from the show. 1) I may not be aware of their existence, but are there phones that you can just pick up and access the owner's voicemail? It seems like they took an easy way out to make things work in the story. 2) with all the lead in the air, it's just impossible that hank and gomey are still alive. Reminds me of the A team. And while I liked the A team when I was a kid, it lacked realism at times (like always). That's all. Love the show!

1) I wrote the voicemail off as Saul had just given Jesse the Hello Kitty phone and Jesse just hadn't got around to setting a password

2) Adding to the A-Team factor, I don't recall seeing anyone having to reload

A prediction:

Hank dies, Marie poisons the family, paints Heisenberg in the house, the police investigate, discover the video, think Heisenberg killed Walt and his family.

There’s poetic justice to it – Heisenberg does really kill them all, and everyone dies at the hand of the family member most badly betrayed. It also explains the completely incongruous and Sopranos/Mad Men-like scene of Marie discussing poison with her shrink. She's also a closet kleptomaniac with the ability to lead a double life.

Interestingly, the last episode of the season is entitled "Feleena," which is a song by Marty Robbins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch4tc-uyaUc

There's a lot to work with here given the lyrics: http://www.lyrics007.com/Marty%20Robbins%20Lyrics/Feleena%20%28From%20El%20Paso%29%20Lyrics.html

Hank goes to El Paso earlier in the series and Marie almost goes with him. Her cowboy (Hank) gets killed too in a shootout (or so I think).

A prediction:

Hank dies, Marie poisons the family, paints Heisenberg in the house, the police investigate, discover the video, think Heisenberg killed Walt and his family.

There’s poetic justice to it – Heisenberg does really kill them all, and everyone dies at the hand of the family member most badly betrayed. It also explains the completely incongruous and Sopranos/Mad Men-like scene of Marie discussing poison with her shrink. She's also a closet kleptomaniac with the ability to lead a double life.

Interestingly, the last episode of the season is entitled "Feleena," which is a song by Marty Robbins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch4tc-uyaUc

There's a lot to work with here given the lyrics: http://www.lyrics007...so) Lyrics.html

Hank goes to El Paso earlier in the series and Marie almost goes with him. Her cowboy (Hank) gets killed too in a shootout (or so I think).

Great food for thought here as well. Entirely plausable as well. Well done.

If Hank and Gomez die then doesn’t the case against Walt die with them?

They were doing this investigation off the books right?

Doesn’t one of them need to live?

Well there would definitely be an investigation as to why two prominent DEA agents were gunned down in the desert but I don't think incarceration is concern as much as the AB are.

Yes but if both of them die then why would Walt need to flee to NH?

I think Walt fakes his death and goes to NH with Saul's help. That neighbor lady of his sure looked like she saw a ghost in the season opener. I think Dave McBride above has laid out a very plausible plot line with the DEA thinking Heisenberg killed Walt and his family.

But who the hell knows. Fricken Gilligan!