If the Panthers take Dareus

Miller most definitely fits in a 43. More so than the 34, IMO.

No doubt, not sure where Coach Tuesday got that from. I'm officially and totally against us picking Miller, so I'd be elated if Denver took him. I then think we would turn to Cam Jordan, who in my opinion does more for our team and is a much better fit than Miller.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6491/cam-newton

If this holds up, what happens? What does Denver do, take Miller? He won't fit in their 4-3. And then what for us? It's gotta be Newton or Peterson, right??

Denver still goes D, either Peterson or whichever their next highest DL guy is on their board. Then, I think we will see the same thing we saw with the Spiller pick last year...our pick will be in the moment we are on the clock and it will be Newton. I won't hate the pick, but I would be lying if I didn't admit his film session with Gruden has me more concerned than I was before.

I believe Denver would take Miller, opening day starter as will lb in a 4-3. Then hopefully we could trade down a few spots

Miller cannot play the will. He played with his hand on the ground when the Aggies ran a 4-3. And where would they put Dummervil? Miller is not a fit for Denver.

You are wrong. Miller's talents make him a pass rushing threat. A 4-3 OLB is not big in rushing the passer as much as a 3-4 OLB is. He is much better suited for a 3-4 OLB. Maybe if he could help in run support, then maybe 4-3, but he can't stop the run to save his life. The guy is a true 3-4 OLB.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6491/cam-newton

If this holds up, what happens? What does Denver do, take Miller? He won't fit in their 4-3. And then what for us? It's gotta be Newton or Peterson, right??

Miller would be just fine as a 4-3 olb. People say he doesn't fit as a 3-4 olb because of his size. He size is perfect for a 4-3. He's got the speed and hips to cover TEs and would be amazing on the blitz if there's 2 DEs taking up the blocks of the OTs. Size is his only "problem". As a 4-3, it's not a "problem" at all. If Carolina takes Dareus, I think Denver takes miller or maybe peterson.

No doubt, not sure where Coach Tuesday got that from. I'm officially and totally against us picking Miller, so I'd be elated if Denver took him. I then think we would turn to Cam Jordan, who in my opinion does more for our team and is a much better fit than Miller.

Sam and Wills are not taken 2nd overall in the NFL draft because it's terrible value. I don't think Miller is Denver's pick for this reason, and they've got Dumervil and the underachieving Ayers to be their DE's in that 43. It's also poor value to take 5 technique's 3rd overall, especially when you just drafted 2 Dlineman with high picks a year ago and signed another for decent money. If the Bills take a Cam Jordan at 3, they're not getting value. The NFL places a premium on QB's, pass rushers, and OT's. Cam Jordan is a fine player, but he's not going to be pressuring QB's like Von Miller does from the ROLB position in a 34.

Right now, if Dareus isn't available, the pick should be Miller.

You are wrong. Miller's talents make him a pass rushing threat. A 4-3 OLB is not big in rushing the passer as much as a 3-4 OLB is. He is much better suited for a 3-4 OLB. Maybe if he could help in run support, then maybe 4-3, but he can't stop the run to save his life. The guy is a true 3-4 OLB.

Are you kidding? I hope you are being sarcastic. Miller as an OLB in a 4-3, huh? Um he'd be the DE.

How in the world would you know he is a 3-4 OLB? Have you seen him cover? The answer is no, he wasn't asked to do that in College. Huge unknown.

he played 34 OLB in school. hes not some projected OLB he is a OLB in a 34 like he played in school. having him play in the 43 and making him cover TEs and drop takes away all his value. and that value is rushing the passer as a OLB. some of you people here are seriously retarded. go do research before you post please.

Von Miller played 3-4 OLB last year for Texas A&M. Anyone who says he can't play that position is wrong. In 2010, against Texas, he made an interception while COVERING a RB. So anyone who says he hasn't covered is also wrong. He's also a similar size to Clay Matthews, who seems to do just fine at OLB. Please God let it be draft day soon so these silly comments can stop.