Rush a class act as always

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to post a comment about how I think most people who listen to Rush are people who like to sort thru 3 hours of crap for a 30 second sound byte to prove their point that Rush should be taken off the air.

Then I saw your opening volley was a video of MSNBC quoting Rush

:lol:

I was going to post a comment about how I think most people who listen to Rush are people who like to sort thru 3 hours of crap for a 30 second sound byte to prove their point that Rush should be taken off the air.

Then I saw your opening volley was a video of MSNBC quoting Rush

I don't think MSNBC wants Rush off the air. Why would they kill their cash cow? :P

youtube.com/watch?v=cBskDv4LvwM

dittohead is what happens to imbecilic ignoramuses when they go senile.

He is laughing at the people who think that mother nature is punishing us for pollution.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Natural-Disasters&id=6068528

http://reason.com/archives/2010/04/21/sinners-in-the-hands-of-an-ang

Funny part is that you post this to get a rise out of the board, while ignoring the fact that most conservatives who post here don't listen to Rush and think that he's a blowhard who loves the ratings his show generates (help to a large part by left leaning listenership). His bank account thanks you for your continued support.

Funny part is that you post this to get a rise out of the board, while ignoring the fact that most conservatives who post here don't listen to Rush and think that he's a blowhard who loves the ratings his show generates (help to a large part by left leaning listenership). His bank account thanks you for your continued support.

I love Rush Limbaugh

Someone at MSNBC jumping in Rush Limbaugh's face about saying something inappropriate? Wow? What's next? Alec Baldwin telling Charlie Sheen he needs to get his act together?

Does Charlie speak French?

I actually DO listen to Limbaugh, but consider myself smart enough to tell the difference between his goading of media matters and the left and when he's serious. If you got even TWO brain cells to rub together and youve listened to him for rmore than a weekend, its pretty easy to tell the difference.

You think he manages to ride that razor thin line between pissing off the left and getting into newscasts, yet NEVER pulling an "Imus" and losing sponsors and getting kicked off the air all by accident?

Edited by RkFast

Funny part is that you post this to get a rise out of the board, while ignoring the fact that most conservatives who post here don't admit that they listen to Rush and think that he's a blowhard who loves the ratings his show generates (help to a large part by left leaning listenership). His bank account thanks you for your continued support.

Fixed it for ya - you betcha. :) Looks like Rush has been doctor shopping again.

はいこれまで第二ので、私は右翼をそらすことができます私は離れて悪の彼らの絶え間ない追求から取る秒です

You think he manages to ride that razor thin line between pissing off the left and getting into newscasts, yet NEVER pulling an "Imus" and losing sponsors and getting kicked off the air all by accident?

Slightly different situations as Rush owns & produces his show, which is not the same thing as when Imus had his show on WFAN & MSNBC. It's not like Rush hasn't been kicked off the air for stupid comments before.

Fixed it for ya - you betcha. :) Looks like Rush has been doctor shopping again.

I don't think that people are afraid to say whether they listen to Rush or not, as you can see from the responses.

I don't think that people are afraid to say whether they listen to Rush or not, as you can see from the responses.

Those posters who admit to being regular listeners certainly seem to be in a class by themselves. I'm not suggesting that correlation = causation - we'd have to do an extensive study.

Those posters who admit to being regular listeners certainly seem to be in a class by themselves. I'm not suggesting that correlation = causation - we'd have to do an extensive study.

I know some people who listen to Rush. WITHOUT EXCEPTION, they listen solely to reinforce their preconceived notions.

Just like why Hedd reads the Buffalo Beast, or Joe_the_6_Pack reads abovetopsecret.com.

I know some people who listen to Rush. WITHOUT EXCEPTION, they listen solely to reinforce their preconceived notions.

Just like why Hedd reads the Buffalo Beast, or Joe_the_6_Pack reads abovetopsecret.com.

It's a serious problem. With the 24-hour news cycle and "news" media that is tailored to specific demographics, people can live their lives without ever having their worldviews challenged. It seems a very sheep-like way to live one's life.

It's a serious problem. With the 24-hour news cycle and "news" media that is tailored to specific demographics, people can live their lives without ever having their worldviews challenged. It seems a very sheep-like way to live one's life.

Do you listen to Rush?

I think you could generalize that too--most people listen/watch to stations/channels that support their world views, yes?