Bills announce uniform change

Peter

I no it's not the best of work but i'm just showing everyone this to give you an idea, what does everyone think of Buffalo moving forward with this even though it is the sabre's logo but maybe we can twist it up a hair,opinions?

It went over so well they fought to get rid of the "SLUG" ever since they got it. NOT A GOOD IDEA AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuck! where is the red? :thumbdown:

Uhh...in the shoes, belt, stripes on the pants and jerseys...were you expecting red jerseys? They said they're using parts of the Bills "storied past." The only red in the Bills storied past has always been the red stripe in the charging buffalo logo or the standing buffalo. I LOVE these concepts, hopefully theyre the real deal.

LOVE the blue facemasks too!

Edited by ACerr22

He says these are the new unis

post-21-004739100 1297372996_thumb.jpg

im pretty sure someone posted those on this very website under a post saying "hey look at what i was playing with -- think the bills will like them" but with a lot more write up for why he made EVERY single little choice including number of stripes, thicknesses, colors.... i very much remember it but dont care to look for it.

confirm/deny?

Or maybe someone was pulling Spillers' leg?

My favorite uniforms were the ones they wore from 1974-1982...I realize, maybe not the most successful period of Bills football (though not the worst either, three playoff appearences), and these, if real, are closest to that. I like 'em, if that is the case...not radical in any way, like that horrible Nike thing that was posted before...