A-Rod Ballistic at SB

Geez, what is with this guy. Apparently he was very upset about being caught on film with Cameron feeding him popcorn

like he was some type of Roman Emperor or something. What a tool this guy is, what did he think was gonna happen,

apparently he was guranteed nobody would take pictures of him and his concubine. What a presumptious jerk he is.

I say for the rest of his life, nobody should even as much as look at him. She probably wipes his behind for him too.

Geez, what is with this guy. Apparently he was very upset about being caught on film with Cameron feeding him popcorn

like he was some type of Roman Emperor or something. What a tool this guy is, what did he think was gonna happen,

apparently he was guranteed nobody would take pictures of him and his concubine. What a presumptious jerk he is.

I say for the rest of his life, nobody should even as much as look at him. She probably wipes his behind for him too.

You've never dated a woman before, have you? Not making fun, just saying it was a shot totally out of context of two people who are dating being "couple-y". It isn't like he only eats when she feeds him ... get a grip.

You've never dated a woman before, have you? Not making fun, just saying it was a shot totally out of context of two people who are dating being "couple-y". It isn't like he only eats when she feeds him ... get a grip.

Not true, I hooked up with you one weekend, didn't I. You missed the point of the post, I could care less if his squeeze was feeding him regurgitation from her last meal while fanning him with palm leaves. It is his reaction to being caught on film that I take umberage with, and his pompous attitude, now grip this x?1ox>l.

Edited by Cookiemonster

Seriously.

Maybe A-Rod shouldn't be that upset, but this is all much ado over less than nothing. We all have bigger fish to fry.

Seriously.

Maybe A-Rod shouldn't be that upset, but this is all much ado over less than nothing. We all have bigger fish to fry.

I don't know why he would be upset in the least. Two well known people at a public event are going to end up on screen. So he was being fed popcorn by his girlfriend? I'm sure that the Fox director, cameraman and booth all coordinated this ahead of time. Prima Donna aught to be wearing a skirt with his thong.

Not true, I hooked up with you one weekend, didn't I. You missed the point of the post, I could care less if his squeeze was feeding him regurgitation from her last meal while fanning him with palm leaves. It is his reaction to being caught on film that I take umberage with, and his pompous attitude, now grip this x?1ox>l.

How ironic, you are overreacting to what you perceive his overreaction to be, plus you went so far as to make a semi-public announcement about your FEELINGS on the subject. Too funny man.

What was the point of post again? You really sure you couldn't care less, 'cause it seems like you care. A lot. Enough to make an entire thread about it. But that's cool. Keep on being awesome. It's working well for ya, I can tell.

that's how the cookie crumbles

sorry, couldn't resist

:lol::worthy:

Yes. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

That's obvious on many levels. :lol:

On a side note, A-Rod overreacting to that is ridiculous -- and I'm a Yankees fan (ducks). But the original post is even more ridiculous. I will say this, when the Yankees were in town to play the Dodgers I had breakfast at the Chateau and Alex and Cameron were at the table next to us. They were pretty touchy feely but in a cool way. So I don't think it's just a fling or a "home wrecker". But it's clear that Cookie has his own issues with Alex that go beyond the Super Bowl.

Edited by tgreg99

On a side note, A-Rod overreacting to that is ridiculous -- and I'm a Yankees fan (ducks). But the original post is even more ridiculous. I will say this, when the Yankees were in town to play the Dodgers I had breakfast at the Chateau and Alex and Cameron were at the table next to us. They were pretty touchy feely but in a cool way. So I don't think it's just a fling or a "home wrecker". But it's clear that Cookie has his own issues with Alex that go beyond the Super Bowl.

Really?! How hot is she in person?

Really?! How hot is she in person?

Her sister (at least I think it was her sister) who was with them (and a child) was way hotter. I've seen Cameron a number of times through work (though have never worked on anything she's been on), she's not all that attractive to be honest. She is SUPER skinny. She's not ugly, and I think she looks better than she does on camera ... but she's kind of an acquired taste.

Though, every interaction I've had with her, she's super nice.

When I lived in LA in the 90s, Diaz lived across the street from me for a couple of years. Then she became famous and moved on up and out. Her very nice boyfriend then replaced her with a woman who looked remarkably similar to Diaz.

What, you've dated women who will wipe your arse? <_<

Edited by Red

What, you've dated women who will wipe your arse? <_<

I'm not sure what your point with that is ... but my point was that Cookie's taking things too far. Just because she fed him some popcorn in a cute couple-y moment doesn't mean she wipes his ass. That's absurd. Like his post.

Unless I'm missing your sarcasm in which case I should ... :wallbash:

:D

Edited by tgreg99

I'm confused...are we saying a-rod IS a tool or is NOT a tool?

Or does this pertain only to when he gets his arse wiped?

I'm lost...

I'm confused...are we saying a-rod IS a tool or is NOT a tool?

Or does this pertain only to when he gets his arse wiped?

I'm lost...

A-Rod is a tool for getting upset over them cutting to him during the Super Bowl. He's a narcissist who thinks they were out to get an embarrassing shot of him and Cameron when clearly it was just a random cut away to celebs in the crowd. However, the OP is a bigger tool for being so disturbed by a show of affection between two people dating.

At least that's my take. :pirate:

Edited by tgreg99

Some rich Red Sox fan should hire two lookalikes and buy them front row seats at Fenway right at third base. The chick can feed the dude popcorn all night and they can put it on the Jumbotron.

A-Rod is a tool for getting upset over them cutting to him during the Super Bowl. He's a narcissist who thinks they were out to get an embarrassing shot of him and Cameron when clearly it was just a random cut away to celebs in the crowd. However, the OP is a bigger tool for being so disturbed by a show of affection between two people dating.

Ah okay, thank you for clarifying...so the OP is at the top of the tool hierarchy then...got it.

Sorry to interrupt...carry on

Edited by ajzepp

Her sister (at least I think it was her sister) who was with them (and a child) was way hotter. I've seen Cameron a number of times through work (though have never worked on anything she's been on), she's not all that attractive to be honest. She is SUPER skinny. She's not ugly, and I think she looks better than she does on camera ... but she's kind of an acquired taste.

Though, every interaction I've had with her, she's super nice.

A acquired a taste for her during There's Something about Mary.

Not sure how many times that I have to state this, I belive that it should have been evident from my original post,

but I have no problem with Diaz feeding him whatever, in any way she wants to feed him, I just think that A-Rod is a tool for being upset at being caught on camera while she was doing it. Since it is pretty evident from most of the posts that I read, that a lot of people have trouble putting two sentences together, or formulating any coherent thought process, why would I be surprised that a lot can't interpret the point of a post.

As far as Diaz, v Madonna, and the homewrecker comment, yeah I have to agree that this might have been incorrect,

but I am not a reporter, I am an anonymous poster on an internet chat site, so I don't think that I will be getting sued for

libel anytime soon.

Not sure how many times that I have to state this, I belive that it should have been evident from my original post,

but I have no problem with Diaz feeding him whatever, in any way she wants to feed him, I just think that A-Rod is a tool for being upset at being caught on camera while she was doing it. Since it is pretty evident from most of the posts that I read, that a lot of people have trouble putting two sentences together, or formulating any coherent thought process, why would I be surprised that a lot can't interpret the point of a post.

As far as Diaz, v Madonna, and the homewrecker comment, yeah I have to agree that this might have been incorrect,

but I am not a reporter, I am an anonymous poster on an internet chat site, so I don't think that I will be getting sued for

libel anytime soon.

And yet you went out of your way in the OP to compare him to a "Roman Emperor" and ask whether she "wipes his ass too" ... so obviously you can't even interpret your own ramblings. You also were so upset by this you felt the need to start a thread about it. Which makes you even more of an over-reactor than A-Rod (who clearly has his own issues in dealing with the media).

only a pompous ass would complain about being caught getting fed popcorn from Cameron Diaz.

A-Rod gave up his opportunity for privacy at a public event when he became a star baseball player, and gave it up even more when he started dating high profile women.

Haters gonna hate.

A-Rod is BALLING OUT OF CONTROL!

I mean, he is watching the Super Bowl from a nice luxury booth. Already he is ballin harder than like 99% of the world. Now, he steps it up a notch by having a hot movie star date on his arm.

On top of that, he can't even be bothered to feed himself his own popcorn - he just has his ultra-rich hottie do it for him!

That's one sick life.

If my memory serves me correctly, if any women can be called a homewrecker when it comes to AROD it would be Madonna.

Yeah, he already addressed that - said that as an anonymous Internet poster, he can say what he wants.