My top three

Justice

Definitely could live with the first 2 picks. Not too exciting but is what this team needs (I think Costanzo is more of a RT but would be a very solid addition). Not sure if CK is a 3rd rounder. Didn't face elite competition & his release may be a problem.

Colin Kaepernick needs work, no doubt, but we have Fitzy and we can bring CK along slowly. Give him two years and he will be a stud. He can be another A-Rodg! He has all the tools. Size, arm strength and speed. Gailey can help him with the rest.

Costanzo probaly won't be there in Rd 2....even though he looked wimpy at the senior bowl. Not impressed with any of the tackles showings in that game.

Well, Carimi had a great week of practice and the one I think suprised the most was James Carpenter from Alabama taking care of the LT position for the South team.

I think the interior OL were much more impressive than the OT's at the Senior Bowl. I actually thought the most impreeive OT was Derrick Sherrod from Miss St. Solder, to my eye, was totally unimpressive. I don't care how much he looks like an OT, or how much potential he has. He was getting beaten early and often with speed in the game. He also struggled some in 1 on 1 blocking with speed moves. I don't think he can man the LT position in the NFL. I didn't take note of Costanzo too much, but I did see him in at G a lot.

The G from Baylor, Danny Watkins, on the other hand, dominated the Senior Bowl. That guy will make a solid G/C in the NFL, the only drawback is he'll be 27 his rookie year. Players only get 4-5 year rookie contracts though, and he has the look of a future Pro Bowl OL, IMO, so I don't think his age will hurt his stock too much.

1st round: Alabama DT/DE Marcel Dareus

2nd round: Boston College LT Blake Costanzo

3rd round: Nevada QB Colin Kaepernick

Now this would make me happy!

I would be very happy with this development. I suspect that Kaepernick's rating are going to move up the more he is examined.

About 3 rounds too early. Someone dumb will reach for him because of his "athletic abilities." Kinda like when the Dolphins reached for Pat White.

Also, only 1 defensive player? :thumbdown:

2nd round do you mean Boston College Anthony Castonzo?

A number of different rankings have him going in the 1st - we'll have to see.

I may be in the minority but I would like to see us draft D in the 3rd

My Top 3

guitarists of all-time:

1. Stevie Ray Vaughan

2. Mark Knopfler

3. Jerry Garcia

films of all-time:

1. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

2. Jeremiah Johnson

3. Dances With Wolves

Top 3 Guitarists

1. Hendix (No discussion on this)

2. Segovia

3. Stevie Ray Vaughan

Films

1. Unforgiven

2. Blade Runner

3. Wings of Desire

My Top 3

guitarists of all-time:

1. Stevie Ray Vaughan

2. Mark Knopfler

3. Jerry Garcia

films of all-time:

1. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

2. Jeremiah Johnson

3. Dances With Wolves

Def in my top 10. A masterpiece so good, Costner gets a pass in my book for every other crappy film he's made.