My top three

Justice

Costanzo probaly won't be there in Rd 2....even though he looked wimpy at the senior bowl. Not impressed with any of the tackles showings in that game.

Were you not impressed from watching the practice drills? or game?

If it is the drills i will only say this, part of helps an offensive lineman is the defense not knowing what is coming. ie a pass or rush and the count.

Those drills are decieving to me. If the best oline man goes against the best pass rusher 10 times. They should split or maybe the oline man wins 4 out of the 10.

Just an old oline mans opinion.

1st round: Alabama DT/DE Marcel Dareus

2nd round: Boston College LT Blake CostanzoAnthony Castonzo

3rd round: Nevada QB Colin Kaepernick

Now this would make me happy!

I would love to get Castonzo or Carimi in the 2nd rd, I think the former is gonna be a LT for a longtime in the league.My top 3 would look like this;

1) Quinn- N. Carolina DE/OLB

2) Castonzo- BC, LT or Carimi-Wisc, RT

3)Taylor- Baylor,DT or Austin-N. Carolina, DT

Edited by pimp on da' net

looks like a pretty realistic draft, but I could see us trading down to Cleveland or the Rams to allow them to get AJ Green and us ending up with those three plus an extra second round (Luke Stocker?) and perhaps an extra fourth.

I AGREE with your thought ,the depth at dline gives the Bills some flexibility of choice.Id like to see that trade too, adding a second is a huge bonus in this draft because of its overall depth,.

As for my hopefuls its DAREUS AT 1 ,PHIL TAYLOR AT 2,, AT COLIN MCCARTHY AT 2A.

Looking at the way many boards are shaping up,a trade down in the third for a additional 4 wouldnt hurt either.. Players I like 3-7, MARVIN AUSTIN, BROOKS REED ,JOHN MOFFIT.MIKE BLANC,ANDY DALTON.JOHN CLAY JOE BARKSDALE.ANY COMBO AND ID BE JUMPING THRU HOOPS, :worthy:

1st - Robert Quinn

2nd - Phil Taylor

3rd - Best OT available...James Carpenter, Marcus Cannon, Danny Watkins (plays OG but I think could play RT).

My top 3 Guitarists of all time:

1. Jimmy Hendrix

2. Jimmy Paige

3. Duane Allman

My favorite 3 movies:

1. Shawshank Redemption

2. Godfather Part II

3. The Silence of the Lambs

1st - Robert Quinn

2nd - Phil Taylor

3rd - Best OT available...James Carpenter, Marcus Cannon, Danny Watkins (plays OG but I think could play RT).

My top 3 Guitarists of all time:

1. Jimmy Hendrix

2. Jimmy Paige

3. Duane Allman

My favorite 3 movies:

1. Shawshank Redemption

2. Godfather Part II

3. The Silence of the Lambs

For being your top two favorite guitarists to ever live, I'm surprised you misspelled them. That being said, assuming Fairley and Bowers go 1-2, I'm all about Quinn at 3.

Top 3 local establishments to frequent when I'm home for a week:

1. Mighty Taco at Transit & Casey

2. Sundowner

3. Jim's Steakout next to Heenan's*

*at 4 AM; next day completely ruined

Edited by metzelaars_lives

For being your top two favorite guitarists to ever live, I'm surprised you misspelled them. That being said, assuming Fairley and Bowers go 1-2, I'm all about Quinn at 3.

Top 3 local establishments to frequent when I'm home for a week:

1. Mighty Taco at Transit & Casey

2. Sundowner

3. Jim's Steakout next to Heenan's*

*at 4 AM; next day completely ruined

Is this message board full of elementary school teachers or something...LOL! I haven't been criticized so much for my spelling since Sister Mary Carolyn in the 2nd grade.

Jimi Hendrix

Jimmy Page

There is my penance.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks