James Hardy signed to Ravens offseason roster

Beerball

I was invited on the field to watch pregame warmups a couple years ago. Hardy was suited up. Man he was an imposing looking specimen out there. Just a giant tall, sleek looking guy. I was in awe of his size. I gotta believe if he had any motivation or determination...he could've been something.

I was invited on the field to watch pregame warmups a couple years ago. Hardy was suited up. Man he was an imposing looking specimen out there. Just a giant tall, sleek looking guy. I was in awe of his size. I gotta believe if he had any motivation or determination...he could've been something.

Too bad Manute Bol has passed. Think of him in a Bills uni.

More like scrawny? I saw him up close at training camp, and it seemed like a stiff breeze might have sent him tumbling across the field. His legs looked like two baseball bats. LOL!!

More like scrawny? I saw him up close at training camp, and it seemed like a stiff breeze might have sent him tumbling across the field. His legs looked like two baseball bats. LOL!!

All i know is he seemed alot bigger than Maybin.

Good for Hardy maybe he can make something out of his career. We ended up with our over 6 foot wr who can make plays in Stevie Johnson. Hell even David Nelson at 6'5 has the look of a guy who will be a good player in the future. Donald Jones as well. If Marcus Easley turns out to be anything we're pretty much set at wr. It's just a shame we wasted a high round pick on Hardy typical

I really hope he learns how to run patterns, achieve separation or at least use his size to advantage as a red zone/possession receiver should. If anyone can teach him to be a more physical player its the Ravens. He will be in great veteran receiver company. Maybe some good will rub off.

I can hear it now.... Hardy makes the Ravens roster next year and catches a touchdown pass, and 3, 2, 1 "how could the Bills be so stupid, what inept management, the Bills crappy coaches could not get him to play, etc, etc etc,"

I must admit I'm not familiar with a "future contract" and have never heard the term. Must have something to do with not being eligible for the postseason.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2011/01/ravens_sign_wr_james_hardy_to_future_contract.html

Regardless, best of luck to him.

Sorry that got posted twice by me. Not sure how that happened. :wallbash:

Did you see the posts of the Raven fans commenting on the pick-up?

One poster wrote...

"REALLY INTRIGUING PROSPECT!

6-5 , 220 ! what a big target to groom with Flacco... and with mentor like Mason , Boldin and Housh! Wait and see!

GO RAVENS!"

:w00t: He's in for a big suprise! :w00t:

Did you see the posts of the Raven fans commenting on the pick-up?

One poster wrote...

"REALLY INTRIGUING PROSPECT!

6-5 , 220 ! what a big target to groom with Flacco... and with mentor like Mason , Boldin and Housh! Wait and see!

GO RAVENS!"

:w00t: He's in for a big suprise! :w00t:

Sounds like a typical Bills fan.......Teyo Johnson ring a bell?