beggar13

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

let's see.

A dominating front 7 player where are biggest weakness is our front 7 on d.

Or a project QB that is looking terrible tonight where the performance of our QB is passable. Fitz makes our offense better (especially our line). A project QB will not do that.

I like Fairley, but wonder if they would have to move to a 4-3 full time with him. Regardless he seems like a 1 gap type of player, which may not be a bad thing considering Williams requires the same type of system.

I'd also like to note that he plays bigger than he is, listed at 6'4" 298lbs

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

let's see.

A dominating front 7 player where are biggest weakness is our front 7 on d.

Or a project QB that is looking terrible tonight where the performance of our QB is passable. Fitz makes our offense better (especially our line). A project QB will not do that.

Amen. Fairley helps us beat the snot out of Brady and Sanchez every time we play them and gives us a better chance in those games. Newton helps us lose by 30 two years from now.

The Bills should forget about schemes and draft good players. Fairly is a beast. Scouts say he can play any formation.

We picked McCargo because he fit the technique. They passed on Ngata because he did not fit the scheme. How did that work out?

look at ziggy hood...6-2 300 and plays end for pitt...fairley is like 6-5 300 and with him troupe and williams up front we would look good

No question I'd rather have Fairley. What it comes down to is if Wilson wants to create another marketing ploy like he did with Spiller. Or, if he decides to be safe and go with something we actually need and lets Nix draft who he wants (assuming thats a D lineman).

I want to see him actually shed some blockers.

PTR

+1 He has been routinely unblocked - both his pressure and sack came when noone was blocking him. I don't think he is in the same stratosphere as suh was last year. I would want to see much more before I took him #3 overall.

Fairley hasn't dominated by any stretch. He's not a NT and I'm not seeing the lateral moves to slide to DE. Looks like a 4-3 DT to me. Newton sure is big and strong with a big arm. Getting better as the game goes on.

And there's the knock on fairley - 15 yards.

Followed by the sack of course.