Bills coaching staff to coach senior bowl

FluffHead

Can't remember, but a week face to face will tell you more about someone than an interview and tape, doesn't it?

My concern is it could also cause your staff to be spread pretty thin. Just my opinion.

Edited by OnTheRocks

Miami coached the South team in 2010, they drafted:

Jared Odrick: played for the north team

Koa Misi: played for the north team

John Jerry: played for the south team

AJ Edds: played for the north team

The Lions drafted no one that played in the senior bowl.

How is Adrian Clayborn on the South roster? He went to Iowa.

The short answer is they manipulate the rosters to balance them out based on who accepts invitations to come. It probably means they had two many DE's on North and not enough on South.

I wonder how they choose this. Totally random? Any non-playoff team? Does not everyone eligible volunteer?

I tried to find out what the process of selection is but I couldn't find anything of substance about it.

I wonder how they choose this. Totally random? Any non-playoff team? Does not everyone eligible volunteer?

I'm assuming it goes in the same order as the draft, with the staff able to accept or decline. Obviously the team must have a coaching staff in place to even get the invite, thus it is a possibility that the Bills had first dibs on it with Carolina and Denver not having their new head coaches selected.

Bengals coach North Team. It goes by (if mem serves) worst record with a team that A) has a staff and B) wants to coach it. If you go on http://www.seniorbow.../oldrosters.asp you can read their pressers after every draft to see how many staffs use this as a tool while coaching the kids and "smelling their breath" as buddy says.

:thumbsup:

Article of interest from that site.

A few words from Chan.