The Bills W-L for the rest of the season

BuffaloBill

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS L (though close I think)

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings W

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS W

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins W

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS W (this is my "upset" pick)

01/02 @ New York Jets L

Just my thoughts ... what do you think? Given a 0-8 start a 6-10 season would has to be considered a huge step forward (except for those who want a top 3 draft pick).

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS W

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins W

01/02 @ New York Jets L

Just my thoughts ... what do you think? Given a 0-8 start a 6-10 season would has to be considered a huge step forward (except for those who want a top 3 draft pick).

It's tough to say, but I know that the Bills have a shot every week. It looks like the light has come on for these guys. They're turning into a resilient bunch. I predict 5-11... I'd take 8-8 also.

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS W

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins W

01/02 @ New York Jets L

I'm just going to enjoy how the Bills are (and have been) playing. I'd rather not make a prediction again and be disappointed, so if the Bills finish strong, then at least that's a positive going into the offseason.

There is a POSSIBILTY that this team goes 4-2 the rest of the way, but that's about it. Minn and Mia are both good possibilitites, Clev and NYJ (resting players) are the other 2 possibles. Other than that... nope. I'm happy with this team continuing to learn to win and build confidence... keep 'em close and exciting and I'm all gravy.

6 and 0 baby!!! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!!] :beer:

How did I know this would be your response Senator? Clearly you did not take a class on probabilities when you inhaled the air above Cayuga. I love your "never-die" attitiude though. :thumbsup:

Edited by BuffaloBill

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS W

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins W

01/02 @ New York Jets L

Really? Did you watch the first half of the game yesterday? Have you forgotten how bad this team is capable of playing? Great second half yesterday, but against better teams, there is no way they win that game. Looking at the schedule I see two possible wins in Cleveland and Miami. I don't believe the Bills will win any of the others. They are playing better since the bye week, but this team is still capable of stinking up the joint. It's too bad that they lost some of those close games against B'more, KC and Chicago, or it might have been a different season. I would love to see the results that you predict, I just don't believe this team can pull it off.

How did I know this would be your response Senator? Clearly you did not take a class on probabilities when you brethed the air above Cayuga. I love your "never-die" attitiude though. :thumbsup:

If I did, there is a high probability I missed most of those classes - unless they were at...

:beer:

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS W

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins W

01/02 @ New York Jets L

I think winning these 2 games against suspect, and hurt, teams has gone to your head a little :)

There are no pushovers for the remainder of the season.

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS W

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins W

01/02 @ New York Jets L

I think they could go 3-3 over the last 6 games, but let's be real - we have a very suspect defensive front seven. That being said, I'll sit back and enjoy the ride. Go Bills!

:beer:

3 more wins. They beat the Pats* but fold to the Browns in some horrible way.

Come on, everyone. There's a lot of Kool-Aid going around right now, but beating the two most historically embarrassing teams in the NFL does not a dynasty make. The run defense is still sufficiently awful to give most teams a chance against the Bills on any given Sunday.

5-11 would be at least decent, after starting 0-8. This team desperately needs to establish a winning mentality under the new regime to set a foundation for a good season next year. At present they are at least proving they are not among the bottom 4-5 teams in the league, when two weeks ago most national media types thought they were perhaps the worst team.

I'm thinking the Bills win two of their final six games to finish 4-12. That would put them drafting somewhere in the #4-#7 range, i think? I just hope they can knock off the Pats for one of those wins and end that stupid streak.

4-12 or 6-10 sounds reasonable. I think we beat the Vikings and between the Dolphins and Browns we beat at least one of the two of them, maybe both. As for The Steelers, Pats, and Jets, I don't see us winning those games but I think we stand a good chance at pulling an upset in any of the three.

Regardless of how they play the next 3 weeks, the last three division games will be fun as hell to watch. I love the fact that the Bills are going to have a say in what happens in the division with the patsies and that crappy green team in the last two weeks.

I'd bet that we end up 5-11...I would also bet that there aren't a lot of teams that would want to play the Bills right now. Go Bills!!

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS W

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins W

01/02 @ New York Jets L

Steelers L

Vikings L

Browns W

Dolphins W

Pats L

Jets L

4-12 finish. Pick somewhere in the 4-7 range.

4-12 or 3-13 the will likely lose to the Jets and Steelers. The other four I think they split (Pats*, Vikings, Miami, and Cleveland). Out of the next 6 you figure they have a legit chance to beat the Vikings and Cleveland. Then you figure they have a punchers chance to squeak out a win vs the other 4.

We beat 2 bad teams and took a bunch of good teams down to the wire. We will likely get another win or two but I just can't see 5-11 or better. We have flaws but we will be competitive in all or most of our upcoming games.

why not go undefeated?

Uh huh I said it. Just LETS NOT SEE 3 more Fitz INT's in a game!!!

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS L- Why not a Bills W? The Stillers have the 28th WORST OFFENSE ! Worse that Buffalo's

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings W - Brett who?

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS W - [Brownies can be beaten by an improving Bills team

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins W - Stick a fork in the Fins. Sushi anyone?

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS W (this is my "upset" pick) - I'd love to see them cruch the Putrids. But alas Fitz may not have it in him.

01/02 @ New York Jets L - Why not a Bills W? The NYETS are a bit over rated and the Bills CAN defeat them in NY.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Hard to say. The Bills are better than their 2-8 record suggests. Not to say they're a great team, because they're not, but after coming out of their bye, they lost three close games to three good teams, followed by two wins. The Buffalo Bills are almost a 5-5 team.

My prediction for the remainder of the season is as follows:

Steelers - L - One of the league's best teams.

Vikings - L - Will rebound now that the hated Chilly is gone.

Browns - L - Turning it around and playing well but Bills still have a chance.

Dolphins - W - This team is hurting and playing poorly.

Patriots - L - One of the league's best teams.

Jets - L - One of the league's best teams.

The Bills will play hard, be competitve and fun to watch, but they still have a long way to go and I don't expect them to win more than two more games.

2010 Bills record: 3-13

Edited by lets_go_bills

One thing for sure, we are not overmatched in any of the 6 games. Pats will be tough but we played NE tough in their building. Jets will also be tough but they have looked sloppy at times. Same with the Steelers. I think we have every shot at beating the Vikes, Browns and Dolphins.

PTR