New Bills Jersey

TNBillsQT

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they could be really good with some changes. I like the color of the jersey, it's more like the color of our throwbacks and the 90's unis. I also like the helmet and the standing buffalo logo on the jersey. I do not like the sleeves coming out from under the jersey or the striping on the sleeves, and I think they should go with a more traditional look for the numbers.

Chiefs: Puke

Bengals: Puke out my guts

Eagles: Meh. resembles the Oregon abominations

Giants: butchered

Falcons: Badass

Vikings: badass

Redskins: wtf

*still puking from the Bengals

Jets: retro to the 90's for the Jets and the Falcons combined

Pats: cant tell if I love it or hate it. hate the flying elvis helmets though

Holy crap are those Bengals ugly

Bucs: love em

Broncos: A+

a lot of these remind me of when they let Ken Griffey Jr design those futuristic metallic looking uniforms for the Msriners.

and still lol-ing at those Bengals uniforms.

Also, if this is from Nike or something, why does the Bills helmet have "Schutt" on the front?

For what its worth, Nike did this last season and this season in college ball with about a dozen teams each year. FSU had all garnet jerseys with black helmets. It was a one game expo for the teams that wore them, and as far as i know, no teams have adopted them as anything other that the single game try-out.

These are definitely not Nike renderings, still there are a few good ones in there.

Buffalo's is decent - I like the helmet for sure! There were a few that were pretty bad though, Pittsburgh's stands out. Come on, would Nike put fake diamond plate on a yellow Steelers helmet? Rainbow stripe sleeve? Awful number font? Nope.

actually, I think they are pretty awesome

edit: After a second look, I really would like the change a lot. The only issue I have is with the font used for the numbers. That would need to be re-worked.

Agreed, I think they look freaking awesome.