Joique Bell

scurdog1

He was a stud yet Andy Reid gave him ZERO carries in 4 games? Does this make sense?

We saw Bell compete against 3rd and 4th string players. Promising at times is as far as I go.

I would have to agree. Bell may have looked promising in pre-season. But the fact that the Eagles released him--even though they are not exactly deep at running back--seems to say something.

Kid was a stud, maybe Fred could watch his film and see how it's done.

I get that Fred's not performing as he did last year, but does he really deserve this? Joique hasn't even played a down in the NFL and I believe Fred's name is now in the record books. Let's give him some credit.

I love how every player that gets waived by other teams would be an improvement for the Bills.

:unsure:

He makes our practice squad better. And did you check our record lately? Most other players probably would make our team better. :D

We need to improve our running game. They don't run Spiller between the tackles (except once for + five yards) and Freddie was never a good 3rd down short yardage back. There are a couple of unheralded backs that nobody wanted tearin up the league right now - A. Bradshaw and A. Foster. Why not Joique?

He was a stud yet Andy Reid gave him ZERO carries in 4 games? Does this make sense?

We saw Bell compete against 3rd and 4th string players. Promising at times is as far as I go.

+1. I trust Andy Reid more than you jamokes.

Joique showed potential. Hope they can scoop him up again at some point.

I wonder if the Eagles suspected that the Bills might still be keeping an eye on Bell. They tried to sneak him from active to practice squad one day after the Bills happened to pick up two new RBs. Didn't quite work, though. Polian snatched him.