Cleveland's response to Lebron's

bills44

LeBron just proves he is an arsepuppet to the dollar, aka greed. He has shown his moral fiber since St. Vincent/St. Mary's. Growing up in Toledo we always heard about this hot shot from out East. How he would sell out arena's everywhere he went. His mom would hold up huge signs about how amazing her son was, would taunt the other teams families and players from the sidelines, several times having to be restrained when people would tell her to sit down. She was known throughout the state as an insensed sports mom. It was quoted in the local paper that during his game, I believe against Toledo Scott HS, that she brough personal security for herself to ensure safety while watching the game. Who does that? She was living in government aided housing for the first 15-16 years of his life and than moves to a beautiful home by his senior year and buys him a Hummer. Her son was not allowed to attend the game due to OHSAA rules of being given gifts. I met a girl who went to school with him at SVSM and she said to describe him was simple, he was a prince. There was nothing he had to do that wouldn't be done for him. I would remind all of my Cavs fan friends of this while he was at Cland and they would bash me saying I am just a hater but they are all saying the same thing now; LeBron James is a punk and has always been a punk.

For those that do not know, because of his rule violations he had to sit out his senior year state championship game with 3 other students whom were his friends that received just as many gifts as he did. Anyone who thinks he ever was a team player needs to know LeBron James, an elitist punk.

LeBron just proves he is an arsepuppet to the dollar, aka greed. He has shown his moral fiber since St. Vincent/St. Mary's. Growing up in Toledo we always heard about this hot shot from out East. How he would sell out arena's everywhere he went. His mom would hold up huge signs about how amazing her son was, would taunt the other teams families and players from the sidelines, several times having to be restrained when people would tell her to sit down. She was known throughout the state as an insensed sports mom. It was quoted in the local paper that during his game, I believe against Toledo Scott HS, that she brough personal security for herself to ensure safety while watching the game. Who does that? She was living in government aided housing for the first 15-16 years of his life and than moves to a beautiful home by his senior year and buys him a Hummer. Her son was not allowed to attend the game due to OHSAA rules of being given gifts. I met a girl who went to school with him at SVSM and she said to describe him was simple, he was a prince. There was nothing he had to do that wouldn't be done for him. I would remind all of my Cavs fan friends of this while he was at Cland and they would bash me saying I am just a hater but they are all saying the same thing now; LeBron James is a punk and has always been a punk.

For those that do not know, because of his rule violations he had to sit out his senior year state championship game with 3 other students whom were his friends that received just as many gifts as he did. Anyone who thinks he ever was a team player needs to know LeBron James, an elitist punk.

That is interesting info from a somewhat inside perspective. I didn't know any of that stuff about the gifts, etc. Who was giving him that stuff - agents or colleges?

He definitely did reveal himself in July to to be the elitist punk that I guess he was all along. Actually, by quitting on his own team in June, that showed it a month earlier. I'd still love to know the inside story on what happened during that Celtics series.

your little 'complaint' about lebron, portrays everyone around him as the real problems. You didn't give any examples of what an 'arsepuppet to the dollar' he was. Unless you are blaming a teenager for accepting gifts that are heaped upon him, hell, i'd have done the same thing. Bron Bron may have handled the FA situation poorly, but he did what he felt was best for him to achieve his goal of becoming a champion. I get the people of cleveland feeling **** on and they have every right as fans to express their disdain. But outside of this episode, I have never heard anyone say anything bad about the guy. and bottom line....the guy can ball!!!!

your little 'complaint' about lebron, portrays everyone around him as the real problems. You didn't give any examples of what an 'arsepuppet to the dollar' he was. Unless you are blaming a teenager for accepting gifts that are heaped upon him, hell, i'd have done the same thing. Bron Bron may have handled the FA situation poorly, but he did what he felt was best for him to achieve his goal of becoming a champion. I get the people of cleveland feeling **** on and they have every right as fans to express their disdain. But outside of this episode, I have never heard anyone say anything bad about the guy. and bottom line....the guy can ball!!!!

Lebron is a douche bag traitor. And it is silly to enable Lebron because he can ball. Imagine if our society put such emphasis on tiddly winks as basketball. And Lebron was named King Lebron for his tiddly winks ability. He was treated prince like and received gifts and lived a life of entitlement, all do to his tiddly winks skills. Take all the hoops commercials and substitute tiddly winks. Doesn't it seem quite trivial now?

Lebron is a douche bag traitor. And it is silly to enable Lebron because he can ball. Imagine if our society put such emphasis on tiddly winks as basketball. And Lebron was named King Lebron for his tiddly winks ability. He was treated prince like and received gifts and lived a life of entitlement, all do to his tiddly winks skills. Take all the hoops commercials and substitute tiddly winks. Doesn't it seem quite trivial now?

You don't have to substitute tiddly winks for basketball. Professional athlete salaries are ridiculous for what they do, which is play a game.

Him quitting in the Celtics series and feeling he had to latch-on with a Championship winner like Wade says all anyone needs to know about him. Here's hoping he never gets a ring.

+1 I've been saying the same thing since July!

Did you ever hear people in Rochester talk about him? They've hated him since he pulled a crappy move on them in an exhibition game.

Lawsuit filed by James to stop suspension of James during state championship game and post season.

CNNSI Article talking about what everyone in Ohio knows about, the Bullets jersey he was given right after his mom got the SUV. Link still has many other links to other stories at the time to the Hummer incident, the OHSAA investigation in to his amatuer status, a huge story in Ohio.

I cannot find links or information on how his mom acted. I remember watching the news seeing his mother holding up a sign walking in front of the other teams stands hold a sign that said Witness the King. Which played off of the Nike merchandising agreement with SVSM.

So, to answer, how is he an arse puppet for the dollar? He does nothing for the mere good of it, he takes anything he can get without remorse or letting it affect him. As proof of this look at his continued actions. He treated Cleveland like a door mat the same way he treated SVSM. Anyone I have ever met that went to school with him or knew him in his high school years or before has never spoke too kindly of him. Other than his ability to play basketball they consider him a complete a-hole.

For the record, I hate Cleveland, the city, the teams, everything about it. So, to think I am a mad Cavs fan or have some affections to the mistake-by-the-lake, well, you're wrong.

It disgusts me when anybody mentions Lebron James in the same breath as Michael Jordan...Jordan was all heart and soul and for as big of an icon as he was he knew how to present himself professionally as well.

Jordan was a huge part of his marketing driving force. He surrounded himself by the best people to make his image the best. You never heard of his adultry or problems off the court. Jordan was amazing on the court but rivals only Tiger Woods off the court. So, you're right. He does not compare to James. He's better in basketball and worse off the court.

Edited by jboyst62