So...who's head rolls after we go 0-5?

DarthICE

I mean we will be in the bye week after the Jags kill us, so I wonder who Ralph will offer up to try and appease the fans? My Guess is the DC and when he does I hope the DC comes out and tells how crappy it really with that front office and what a joke it is.

I mean we will be in the bye week after the Jags kill us, so I wonder who Ralph will offer up to try and appease the fans? My Guess is the DC and when he does I hope the DC comes out and tells how crappy it really with that front office and what a joke it is.

I hate George Edwards he does not know what he is doing out there. He might be a good linebacking coach, but no Defensive coordinator. fire him Ralph.

Ralph doesn't care, he knows their a joke. I think were at the point a few rolling heads won't appease the fans, the crap on the field over rides any scapegoat he can come up with.

I hate George Edwards he does not know what he is doing out there. He might be a good linebacking coach, but no Defensive coordinator. fire him Ralph.

Do you realize the pure media **** storm that will happen? Hell why not, we are already THE laughing stock of the league, why not dig that tunnel to China a little faster

I say they cut Fitz, Brohm and Brown, then let Chan Chan, Nix and Ralph take turns playing QB behind this great offensive line that we have.

Do you realize the pure media **** storm that will happen? Hell why not, we are already THE laughing stock of the league, why not dig that tunnel to China a little faster

If the guy does not do his job right then fire his ass. The media can do what they want, but who cares at this point. most people already think the bills are one of the worst in the league any way. Just fire this guy after the year is over. He sucks and is not ready to be a defensive coordinator in this league.

Edited by b stein 22

At 0-5 they'll trade Seattle's 4th round pick for a 2012 5th and a 7th.

Actually, maybe they'll trade Stroud to the Colts, more than likely for draft picks. That would definitely be in line with the re-Bill-ding. That of course would depend entirely on Alex Carrington.

Wait, didn't you quit rooting for the team?

Honestly, I don't think anyone will be fired. We just don't have the talent to compete right now. I think we should give all of our young players @ WR, LB, DL, Brohm, and Spiller all the work they can handle to see what we got. This is the "talent evaluation" season right. There will be massive changes this offseason for sure.

you do understand that he can be cut, and not paid the majority of that contract, right?

If Green gets demoted, he gets cut.

Brohm starts by Thanksgiving. I thought right after the bye, but there's no rush and we don't need to get all the way to Brown, though that might happen as well.

Season-long job interview for every player.

Edited by Sabre Bill

I agree. And that's why you do not listen to mesage boards and fans as 90% of people here last year said change to a 3-4.

Well if we had a coach who knew how to get the most out of a 3-4 and players who had played in that defense then maybe we wouldn't look so horrible. Whenever you switch defenses, let alone from a 4-3 to a 3-4 there is a growing period and a weeding out period. Most of these players were drafted to fit a specific defensive plan that is long gone. If you don't remember it was one of athletic d ends, undersized lbs and a gluttony of dbs. The personnel is not only wrong for the system but pretty bad overall.

no heads are rolling because the entire front office and coaching staff knows they're in complete rebuild and evaluation mode. how does no one in this fan base understand that? sometimes, there is too much damage to a house to simply repair and remodel. sometimes it needs to be bulldozed and for a new one to be built.