Why is Troupe not being used

beerme1

I was wondering this today,myself.

Carrington is another good point.

Kelsay just should not be on the field NOR in a Bills uni anymore. But I hope this is a sign of things to come, as he was playing on the D-line today.

I was worried that a surgeon like Brady would carve Kelsay a new arse.

Now that the offense has *somewhat* been figured out with today's showing, the defense scheme confuses the hell out of me.

I have no idea why guys like Troup, Carrington, Moats or even McCargo are not even given a shot to show something and see if they can get a pass rush started.

I know Stroud is a name, but he's awful in the 3-4.

in chan's defense kyle williams played a great game today

WHAT!!!! Are you serious??????????? The Bills were awful vs. the run today and had NO pass rush. Williams is doing the best he can, but he is a marginal NFL player and always will be. Where is Tropue? He can't do any worse. And bring Mpates and Carrington as well

Now that the offense has *somewhat* been figured out with today's showing, the defense scheme confuses the hell out of me.

I have no idea why guys like Troup, Carrington, Moats or even McCargo are not even given a shot to show something and see if they can get a pass rush started.

I know Stroud is a name, but he's awful in the 3-4.

A 4-2-5 with 2 safeties playing LB? Why the confusion? :devil:

The Bills don't play any of the players they draft. Here's round 2 through 7:

Troup

Carrington

Easley

Wang

Moats

Batten

Brown

Calloway

I mean how many of these guys even dress, let alone make a play?

This is so sad a team drafts these guys and none can even play in a rebuilding year. Granted Easly is hurt, but he would have never palyed anyway. How we waste a high 2nd and 3rd on DL help and the can not get on the field withthis team is rediculous. Good job Buddy.

WHAT!!!! Are you serious??????????? The Bills were awful vs. the run today and had NO pass rush. Williams is doing the best he can, but he is a marginal NFL player and always will be. Where is Tropue? He can't do any worse. And bring Mpates and Carrington as well

Williams is the least of our problems. I'd like to see Troupe lineup with Kyle on a few plays as Stroud is actually the weak link when it comes to giving ground. Honestly I would have liked us to stick with the 4-3 but just play more agressively for honestly we have basically played a four man front 85% of the time. If we had let Schoebel do his thing and try to sign Kappman from GB then a 4-3 with those two at DE combined with our current DT rotation wouldn't look so bad. A LB corp of Poz, Davis, and whoever would round out the front seven.

I would be for any in on defense that can get Ellison off the field

Ellison should be up for an extension any day now too I'm thinking. He's a high motor undersized guy playing out of position. Those seem like the pre-requisites.

Even if Troup doesn't get in, teams are forcing Buffalo to go 4-2-5 and beat them up on the interior. The DL is pretty darn bad.

Williams had a terrific game. He was consistently getting a push and was not knocked off the ball in the run game. George Edwards didn't adjust the defensive alignment for whatever reason to counteract the Pats when they starting pounding the ball. But the most consistent player on D aside from Dwan Edwards was Williams; and he actually made plays when it counted (a sack and a batted pass) to force the punt and give the O the ball with plenty of time and a chance to win. He was relentless but he wasn't really helped by the coaching staff or his teammates.

Dude seriously watch the game next time... Williams is our best player. He had a sack, a key 3rd down blocked pass, was penetrating the line while double teamed consistently. Even Tom Brady says he's our best defensive player. He can't do it all. The LBs in the middle are awful.

Who's Troupe?

Dear 50% of TSW,

It's spelled T-R-O-U-P

There is no "E." There never will be an "E."

Sincerely,

SpillerTime21

Ben Troupe... whatever happened to him?

Thanks, SpillerTim

Holy chit a typo. Sorry, Maybe if I saw the guy on the field more often I would know how to spell his name! You know, like back in the day when we had that guy Jim Kelley :w00t:

in chan's defense kyle williams played a great game today

Kyle had a nice series late in the game, but don't make this out to be a great game. Judge your nose tackle on the the opponents running game. We were gashed inside and out all day long. Williams was a part of the 200 plus yards we gave up on the ground against a team not known as a good running team.