QB Matt Leinart to Bills ??

papazoid

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's absolutely no way he gets even sniffed at by us. The total opposite QB needed in Buffalo.

Exactly. Plus he stinks.

Now, if the Cards let him go, which they are likely to because of his contract, they will need a veteran back-up. If Brohm looks good on Thursday, maybe the Bills can pull the trigger on a Fitz trade and get a decent back-up OL, LB or TE in return. Not that the Cards have a lot of options for us. But maybe a draft pick that can be used in another trade for solid depth.

He would be an upgrade over Fitz. I wouldn't mind him on the Bills at all.

Leinart was great in college. Fitzy isn't the most accurate guy but Leinart isn't either in the NFL. He's been checking down a lot lately which keeps his completion percentage at a decent level but other than that not too much accuracy or good consistency. I'de say both qb's are fairly on par with each other with the exception of one thing. I can see our players rallying behind a leader like Fitz but not so much behind a whiner and complainer like Leinart. Just my 2 cents.

Exactly. Plus he stinks.

Now, if the Cards let him go, which they are likely to because of his contract, they will need a veteran back-up. If Brohm looks good on Thursday, maybe the Bills can pull the trigger on a Fitz trade and get a decent back-up OL, LB or TE in return. Not that the Cards have a lot of options for us. But maybe a draft pick that can be used in another trade for solid depth.

fitz becomes #1 on the depth chart in az.