Preseason 3 "Gameday" thread Cincy @ Buffalo

Skoobydum

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He really has to learn to not hit late. He could have been flagged for late hit on QB on the sack. He was waaaaaaay late.

??????????

He made the hit and QB was penalized for grounding. Yes, that was a TERRIBLE play by Maybin,

I think this shows, at least so far, how much coaching, or the lack of it, matters. Edwards has looked pretty decent and overthrew Evans and then threw the ball away rather than take the sack. Spiller is going to be a game breaker. This team could be in the hunt by the end of the season.

??????????

He made the hit and QB was penalized for grounding. Yes, that was a TERRIBLE play by Maybin,

I think they are referring to the play after that. Edwards sacked O'Sullivan, and Maybin came down on O'Sullivan after he had been sacked.

Watching the bungles feed now, during halftime and they're bloviating on how great their D is.

They didn't allow a touchdown so far in the phantom season.

They gave us a ton of yards in the 1st half - and did I mention - they're losing? :woot:

I hate the bungles - since before Virgil Carter, Greg Cook and Ken Anderson.

Yeah, I know. You shouldn't hate. But sometimes I make exceptions.

This is surreal, in the last two games the Bills have scored 3 TD's, all in the 1st HALF!!! :w00t:

But this is only the pre-season, see ? So we really should not get emotional. Remember the superbowl Bills used to regularly lose in the pre-season and then turn it up in the main season. The fact that we appear to be competent on O, we have a baller rookie and can deliver pressure with the D means squat.

??????????

Talking about a different play at the very end of the half. Maybin took himself out of the play, and then dove on top of O'Sullivan after he already had been sacked by someone else. We've seen flags for much less than that. Maybin is an immature clown.

BTW: ONE penalty for the Bills in the first half. ONE.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

Hate to be a Debbie Downer here but if it wasn't for Spiller on this offense, we probably would look worse than last year if that's possible. Honestly, Trent looks just a Trentative and it's more than obvious that he just doesn't have "IT" to be the guy under center.

Call me what you want but it just my personal observation through 2.5 preseason games and countless regular games the last few years. I really want him or someone to succeed at QB but I don't know if there is anyone on the current roster to take that job, with the exception of Levi, who is still relatively unknown.

I guess everyone can blame the O-Line for some of it but, honestly, how much can you blame them when the QB looks skiddish at best.

Talking about a different play at the very end of the half. Maybin took himself out of the play, and then dove on top of O'Sullivan after he already had been sacked by someone else. We've seen flags for much less than that. Maybin is an immature clown.

BTW: ONE penalty for the Bills in the first half. ONE.

Why didn't they (or you for that matter) point out the good play he made then?