Preseason 3 "Gameday" thread Cincy @ Buffalo

Skoobydum

Hey, i am enjoying it and hoping that with the addition of Spiller, the O opens up. All I am saying is that I, me myself personally, haven't noticed much a difference in Trent overall. Sure, the dump downs look better when they go for positive yardage, but we are still witnessing the same Trent overall. That's all. I just hope there something else in the playbook because teams like the Pats, Pack and so on, will catch up to our O very quick.

SKITTISH !!!!!!!!

Mick told Rocky--"don't get up!". Listen to Mick.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's never played LB before and we have no idea how he would play. Having said that, I don't miss him.

He was the only player on the team that could rush the passer at all. Now they don't have even one. That's going to be a problem...

And yet last year during the pre-season, there were fans that were upset because the Bills were scoring very few TD's, saying that it was a sign of what the regular season would look like.

I know that pre-season is not the same as the regular season, but you have to be pleased with what you have seen these last two games.

See ? We now scored with a backup QB and an undrafted rookie. So why are we going all gaga over the first team O ? Big friggin deal.

I just hope there something else in the playbook because teams like the Pats, Pack and so on, will catch up to our O very quick.

do you really think in preseason chan would show off the entire offensive playbook? what sense would that make. Listen its a basic offense your seeing because its just preseason. They hardly even game plan for these games. So enjoy the game and the improvements that are our there to see. Stop reading into it so much.

And you are missing the point entirely. Just stop. The point is to win games. Stop.

Coach, you are more skeptical than me when it comes to this team. Why do I need to stop worrying about our starting QB? I love what the Offense is doing but that has a hell of a lot more to do with coaching and other personnel than the QB. I am just saying that I hope the tigers stripes change before the season because he is going to be exposed when the real bullets fly.

Edited by flomoe

Coach, you are more skeptical than me when it comes to this team. Why do I need to stop worrying about our starting QB? I love what the Offense is doing but that has a hell of a lot more to do with coaching and other personnel than the QB. I am just saying that the tigers stripes change before the season because he is going to be exposed when the real bullets fly.

Because what is the point? Who cares whether or not Trent appears "skittish" to you if they're moving the ball and scoring points? And yes, I'm the skeptic. If I'm not freaking out, neither should you be. This offense compared to last year's is night and day.

Edited by Coach Tuesday