Hangartner fight with Maybin

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything I read about Maybin coming out of college suggests he is a very mature and good guy. All the clips I've seen of him speak reinforce that impression.

He is an overhyped, immature POS. Look at the pos that has been advising him, another washed up, never was from Penn St.

You off your meds again? Your idiocy seems to be near peak level once again.

From Mike322's report:

6. On the negative side, Aaron Maybin still seems tiny. He struggled in some individual drills and may only be a limited pass rusher and nothing more. I'll definitely keep an eye on him more often. I have a lot of hope for Maybin, but so far..not a great start.

Maybins cocky as hell...thats for sure....he mustve been unnecessarily rough on that tackle. Im sure **** like that happens now and then during practices all the time. I wouldn't call it a fight. But hey...its got everyone going...as long as no one gets injured..its all good.

They're likely not tackling at all, thus Hangartner getting upset. But I doubt there was any intent to injure, more likely an accidental after the whistle hit, which Hangartner took care of. Like has been said, this is a non story and this type of stuff goes on all the time in camp.

I love it! If this did not involve Maybin it would be a totally different tone. Everyone would be loving the fact that the team is showing attitude and has a bit of an edge.

BUT... Since it is Maybin he is a dirty POS and should be kicked off the team, is that correct?

I say let them fight, it will only end up bringing them closer in teh end.

Tim Graham's view of the incident

Great quote from Wood towards Maybin (halfway down in the article):"Give back some of that money you ain't [expletive] earned!" Wood screamed at the defensive huddle.

Adding to the greatness of Eric Wood, IMO.

I notice you failed to quote Stroud's reaction:

"Do that again, Maybin! This is football!" defensive lineman Marcus Stroud hollered from a group of observers. Stroud, with his helmet off, was held out of practice for unspecified reasons. "You're supposed to get tackled!"

Tim Graham's view of the incident

Great quote from Wood towards Maybin (halfway down in the article):"Give back some of that money you ain't [expletive] earned!" Wood screamed at the defensive huddle.

Adding to the greatness of Eric Wood, IMO.

After reading that, I don't want Wood's jersey. I want to have his baby! :censored: Wish more of the Bills would show that kind of attitude.

I notice you failed to quote Stroud's reaction:

I did fail to do that. In focusing on Wood's comments it shows me he's one player to look at as a team leader going forward. Stroud already has that reputation and it is nice to see a second-year Guard step up to defend one of the offensive play-makers.

Someone should start a thread with tim grahams view of the incident. Maybin was way out of line. When a veteran gets in your face, just take it, dont punch the guy. I have heard that Maybin is not well liked on this team, and not just by schobel, too.

For all of you who say Maybin is immature bc he rocked Fred. Shut. Up. You are making these posts painful to read through.

This happens every training camp. I'm just happy Maybin is getting into it.

The only thing that concerned me out of this post, is that Maybin was dropped to his ass my f'ing Hangartner. You think James Harrison gets dropped by any O-Lineman? Doubtful.

You dont hit a guy from behind after a play in practice.