She must be a Cheatriot fan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of the time i was at Sequoia National Park here in California. A black bear was close to the road so people were stopping and taking pictures. I stopped and got out and there was this woman who was so scared she was shaking. I asked her what happened and she said that the Bear chased her. I asked why and he she said she tried to get closer to take a picture and the Bear charged her. I was like did you notice the baby she has near her? She said yeah. I said well if you managed to get between bear and it's young you would be dead right now.

People are stupid. Just because you can get close at the zoo doesn't mean you can do the same in the wild.

Reminds me of the time i was at Sequoia National Park here in California. A black bear was close to the road so people were stopping and taking pictures. I stopped and got out and there was this woman who was so scared she was shaking. I asked her what happened and she said that the Bear chased her. I asked why and he she said she tried to get closer to take a picture and the Bear charged her. I was like did you notice the baby she has near her? She said yeah. I said well if you managed to get between bear and it's young you would be dead right now.

People are stupid. Just because you can get close at the zoo doesn't mean you can do the same in the wild.

Isn't that what the "Zoom" feature is for on your camera?

:rolleyes::wallbash:

lmao, you are sick

The woman is a complete tool...take a look at seconds 27-29....they throw something at the buffalo and then it charges...look closely they threw a stick at the animal...the wonder why it charged.

Listen to her comments and she acts like it just charged her...she could have been killed for stupidity.

People are incredible.

ERic

Holy hell people are idiots......

If you ever forget this simple truth, I invite you to spend a Friday evening watching "America's Funniest Videos."

Yes, sure, there's a video of a baby puking on someone, or a dog peeing on someone, but just wait.

"Hey, let's take the door off this old fridge, put it on its back after tying skis to it, climb inside and go down the hill!"

Most people aren't this stupid. And the rest end up on this show.

That is a bison, not a buffalo. It's a misnomer, and while many know what you are talking about, a "news" network should probably shoot for accuracy.

I was in Yellowstone last year, and these things are impressive... I was doing some reading on the way there, and was shocked to learn that these monsters can run over 30 mph. That is crazy.

I know this lady is dumb, etc etc etc, but could you imagine the feeling when that huge animal stopped moseying along and started jumping like that? I would have shat my pants!!!

Yellowstone is amazing, and if you've never had the chance, and you appreciate nature, it is a cool place to check out. I was hoping to see some bear, wolves, or a mt lion. The closest I came was a dead mt lion on the side of 90 some where in Wyoming!

I know this lady is dumb, etc etc etc, but could you imagine the feeling when that huge animal stopped moseying along and started jumping like that? I would have shat my pants!!!

Watch the video again. The animal only starts jumping when something hits it on the hindquarters.

It seems as if someone threw something at it.