She must be a Cheatriot fan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They do? :w00t:

Then they must be stupid themselves - the man is the only President ever to have degrees from both Harvard and Yale (real degrees, not honorary doctorates).

It's not as if the "schools" weren't influenced at all by who his family was. They were as honorary as if he was just granted the degrees today. Also, how about his "Guard/Reserve" record? His own commanders don't recall George. Yeah, he served. If you believe that, may God have mercy on you. If I recall correctly, George also only managed a C average in "earning his gifts". Yeah, those "degrees" were real....... Give us a break. George was nothing more than a poster child of privilege.

To deny that George Bush was the least intelligent president we've had only shows an individual who is so hung in their GOP Right Wing prejudice and mindset that reality and truth are meaningless to them.

To compound matters even more, the GOP has scoured the nation for someone as stupid as Bush and they found her in Sara Palin.

(corrected.....)

It's not as if the "schools" weren't influenced at all by who his family was. They were as honorary as if he was just granted the degrees today. Also, how about his "Guard/Reserve" record? His own commanders don't recall George. Yeah, he served. If you believe that, may God have mercy on you. If I recall correctly, George also only managed a C average in "earning his gifts". Yeah, those "degrees" were real....... Give us a break. George was nothing more than a poster child of privilege.

To deny that George Bush wasn't the least intelligent president we've had only shows an individual who is so hung in their GOP Right Wing prejudice and mindset that reality and truth are meaningless to them.

To compound matters even more, the GOP has scoured the nation for someone as stupid as Bush and they found her in Sara Palin.

webby, i can forgive the quotation marks around "schools" , i can understand your irrational accusations of extremism as you baste in your own far-flung ideology, and i can forgive your questioning of his degrees---but for the love the very God you mentioned....you owe it to yourself to make sense:

If someone was to deny that George Bush wasn't the least intelligent president would mean that they agree he was, and thus they would be agreeing with you.

For my vote, I think you've been lead around by the nose by whatever media outlet convinced you W was a dimwit, but I'd grant you that, say Bill Clinton is intellectually more blessed than GWB. At the same time, Bill Clinton's self-destructive tendencies made him particularly vulnerable as a president and posed a substantial threat to our national security.

Ever seen the movie Idiocracy? Stories about the survival of morons like this make me fear for the future of our species.

The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had high hopes the genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.

Then they must be stupid themselves - the man is the only President ever to have degrees from both Harvard and Yale (real degrees, not honorary doctorates).

Sounds like somebody was watching Jeopardy :w00t:

Fixed!

To deny that George Bush wasn't the least intelligent president we've had only shows an individual who is so hung in their GOP Right Wing prejudice and mindset that reality and truth are meaningless to them.

good gawd, are you two still suffering from BDS?

She's a milf. Oh yeah, she knows all the 50 states now too. Id vote for her.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum (Then they must be stupid themselves...)

Clearly, you know little about American history or the Presidency, or you would never utter such nonsense. While 'W' may not have been 'Mensa material', he was far from "the least intelligent president we've had" - that dubious distinction probably belongs to Warren Harding or possibly Andrew Johnson, though James Buchanan and Lyndon Johnson are right up there too...

Link - Who was the stupidest U.S. president?

Er, um, yeah...as opposed to the erudite and intellectual Joe Biden, who apparently does not know what year the Great Crash of 1929 occurred, that FDR gave his 'Fireside Chats' not on television - which was in its experimental infancy at the time - but on radio, or that - if you were lucky enough to own one of the 2 or 3 experimental television sets in existence at that time - the President you would have seen on TV would have been Herbert Hoover, not FDR!!! :w00t::thumbsup::D

bought and paid for by the family money

Bush is an idiot and !@#$ed this country good

Looks like her husband was the true moron who just had to get closer. However, neither of them actually succeeded in removing themselves from the gene pool, so that disqualifies them from a Darwin Award.

That is a bison, not a buffalo. It's a misnomer, and while many know what you are talking about, a "news" network should probably shoot for accuracy.

I was in Yellowstone last year, and these things are impressive... I was doing some reading on the way there, and was shocked to learn that these monsters can run over 30 mph. That is crazy.

I know this lady is dumb, etc etc etc, but could you imagine the feeling when that huge animal stopped moseying along and started jumping like that? I would have shat my pants!!!

Yellowstone is amazing, and if you've never had the chance, and you appreciate nature, it is a cool place to check out. I was hoping to see some bear, wolves, or a mt lion. The closest I came was a dead mt lion on the side of 90 some where in Wyoming!

Here's a suggestion...after a long day of tailgating and a Bills victory, pull out of The Ralph onto Rt. 20 and head west. It'll take you right through the heart of Yellowstone. It also goes right past Chadron State University and we all know who went there.

Adds new meaning to "It's right down the road."

That's right, instead of debating the policies of certain individuals, lets just call them stupid and make wild assumptions. There used to be a time when the President (and candidates) was/were respected, regardless of which party he/she belonged to. Not today, lets just call them stupid so we don't have to actually engage in an intellectual debate.

webby, i can forgive the quotation marks around "schools" , i can understand your irrational accusations of extremism as you baste in your own far-flung ideology, and i can forgive your questioning of his degrees---but for the love the very God you mentioned....you owe it to yourself to make sense:

If someone was to deny that George Bush wasn't the least intelligent president would mean that they agree he was, and thus they would be agreeing with you.

For my vote, I think you've been lead around by the nose by whatever media outlet convinced you W was a dimwit, but I'd grant you that, say Bill Clinton is intellectually more blessed than GWB. At the same time, Bill Clinton's self-destructive tendencies made him particularly vulnerable as a president and posed a substantial threat to our national security.

Thank you for the grammar correction. Clinton, self destructive? No argument there.

With respect to GWB, he was likely to have been the dumbest president in modern times. His degrees are as meaningless as is his "service" record. He is and was, nothing more that a product of "privilege". Here's a man who earned nothing in his entire life and yet managed to fool enough people to become president. For that alone, he earned kudos, but onlyg but disdain for everything else he did.

That's right, instead of debating the policies of certain individuals, lets just call them stupid and make wild assumptions. There used to be a time when the President (and candidates) was/were respected, regardless of which party he/she belonged to. Not today, lets just call them stupid so we don't have to actually engage in an intellectual debate.

Sure, where do you wish to begin? I was only responding to a claim that he had two degrees (inferring ws was intelligent). I added that his degrees as with his "honorable" service record we're merely products of privilege.

No president, in modern times, could match George for his ineptness in giving a speech, or even more so, his ineptness with press conferences when he's asked a question that minders hadn't prepped him for.

Now, care to debate his tax cut (estimated to have cost the treasury approx 2.5 trillion to date - wikipedia), when he has the country in a war Afghanistan. A war that he failed to support properly by any measure, and then set his sights on Iraq, which was a war based upon lies. A tax cut in which over 54% (wikipedia again) went to the top 5% of the wage earners in this country. Would you like to discuss his over 5 Trillion in deficit spending? Where was the "how are you going to pay for it" GOP gang when that was pushed thru? Funny how they have money to give away to the rich and powerful, with nary a thought about the deficit.

Bush's legacy will be that he managed to be a worst president in our lifetimes. Two wars, and an economy belly up, and lets not forget that he had no problem with the first almost trillion dollars for bail outs. By any measure, he was a failure.

Sure, where do you wish to begin? I was only responding to a claim that he had two degrees (inferring ws was intelligent). I added that his degrees as with his "honorable" service record we're merely products of privilege.

I suppose the same could be said for all the Kennedy boys and their Harvard degrees - particularly Ted's, after being thrown out for paying a classmate to take a Spanish exam for him (after which he enlisted in the Army, mistakenly signing on for a four-year stint in Korea - a mistake which 'daddy' quickly fixed with a few phone calls, getting TK a cushy 2-year assignment in Paris, where the champagne and French whores were more suited to Ted's abilities and proclivities than combat duty in Korea, before strong-arming Harvard into letting wayward Teddy back in.)

No president, in modern times, could match George for his ineptness in giving a speech, or even more so, his ineptness with press conferences when he's asked a question that minders hadn't prepped him for.

Wow. As 'The Great and Mighty Carnac' might have uttered, "Wrong again, bison breath!"

One need look no further, in modern times, than the masterful eloquence of Barry Obama...

Link - Obama without his teleprompter

(A gaff which B.O. referred to as his 'numeracy problem' :))

In the extremely unlike event that Barry's around for 8 years, as 'W' was, just imagine how many more of these gems we can look forward to!

Now, care to debate his tax cut (estimated to have cost the treasury approx 2.5 trillion to date - wikipedia), when he has the country in a war Afghanistan. A war that he failed to support properly by any measure, and then set his sights on Iraq, which was a war based upon lies. A tax cut in which over 54% (wikipedia again) went to the top 5% of the wage earners in this country. Would you like to discuss his over 5 Trillion in deficit spending? Where was the "how are you going to pay for it" GOP gang when that was pushed thru? Funny how they have money to give away to the rich and powerful, with nary a thought about the deficit.

Bush's legacy will be that he managed to be a worst president in our lifetimes. Two wars, and an economy belly up, and lets not forget that he had no problem with the first almost trillion dollars for bail outs. By any measure, he was a failure.

Your most glaring oversight - of course - is that our lifetimes are not over, nor is Obama's presidency. (Although after nationalizing the healthcare, financial, and automotive industries, leaving our grandchildren's grandchildren to pay down his $1.5 trillion budget deficits, and ineptly presiding over the worst environmental disaster in U.S. history, we can be fairly certain he won't get a second term.)

Just how dumb is Barack Obama?

Alfred E. Newman dumb, says columnist David Limbaugh, who labeled him "President Alfred E. Obama" because of his blithe disregard of the basics of fiscal responsibility. Alfred E. Newman is the Mad magazine mascot, whose answer to every problem is his signature statement: "What, me worry?"

How dumb? How-many-Obamas-does-it-take-to-screw-in-a-light-bulb dumb. And in the answer lies the answer, the key to his pole position in the race to last: It takes 242. One to hold the light bulb, four to turn the ladder, eighteen to assess conformity to OSHA workplace requirements, four to assess the environmental impact of the burnt-out bulb disposal, twelve to participate in a task force to evaluate green energy solutions for a replacement bulb, eight to script his actions, four to script instructions and work the teleprompter, 23 to work with the justice department to sue the light bulb manufacturer...you get the picture. And, à la Buchanan, Obama never does get that light bulb changed.

Link - The Dumbest President...EVER!

Bush, the worst president in our lifetimes? Well we're all entitled to our own opinions, but - your biased, jaded, and uninformed opinion aside - many would opine that he's not even the worst president in the last decade. :)