Whitner done with Twitter

Kevin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like the Tim Graham thread, it's a few vocal *s who can ruin everything. Why do some people enjoy pissing in others' corn flakes?

Ya wish it weren't like that, you wish there was a big button that would make these people go away permanent-like, but it is like that.

There's always a fresh supply of ignorant, argumentative and stupid.

Just like the Tim Graham thread, it's a few vocal *s who can ruin everything. Why do some people enjoy pissing in others' corn flakes?

Ya wish it weren't like that, you wish there was a big button that would make these people go away permanent-like, but it is like that.

There's always a fresh supply of ignorant, argumentative and stupid.

Yeah, the Tim Graham thread was pretty disheartening. :bag:

I'm glad he gave it up.

He's an idiot for even posting his thoughts on a such a public vehicle. And let's face it, his postings usually would fall flat or he would often end up with egg on his face (Bills making the playoffs, etc).

And there should not be any surprise that people behave as idiots, because they do. Add a little alcohol to greaten the behavior.

Whenever I read the moronic things professional athletes do (see: Rothlesberger, Pacman, "Tank", Plaxico, Marshawn, Ko Simpson, etc, etc, etc), I can't help but think how stupid do they have to be? The league educates them, when they are rookies, to be careful with their elite status. There are people who will attempt to manipulate and trap them in order to get money, or status, or both. And with the league cracking down on such rueful behavior (finally), a player has got to literally keep his "mind on his money" if he wants to stay employed. If it was me, I'd be a Payton Manning. You'd see me doing volunteer work in the community, at church, and at celebrity events. I'd be a "workout warrior" who would we be lifting and watching film, and playing on game day. Other than that, I'd be a priest and no one would be able to find me because I'd be home.

Whitner's 'tweets' hardly strike as unruly behavior; but as he has not lived up to his #8 overall draft status thus far, I would think that the last thing he would want to be doing is giving his mouth more work than his body.

Perhaps a little less time opining and alot more time training will do the trick.

1. Whitner is not a bust; he was drafted #8 by idiots. He's a respectable player at his position.

2. I think the Buffalo fans who "hate" him are being unfair.

3. I think Whitner is wrong by "threatening" to go somewhere else, and asking if he's appreciated.

4. McNabb was booed, literally, from the second he was drafted until he took his last snap in Philly. The fans were wrong; and McNabb was nothing but professional throughout.

5. I think Buffalo fans (the ones "hating") and Whitner could learn from what happened between Philly fans and McNabb.

All we are saying .. is give peace a chance!

Go Bills! (and that includes Donte Whitner!)

Good post. I think it would do some people on this board some good to go read the message boards on other NFL teams websites. With the exception of the Saints (maybe), you will find the same kind of negative crap with people complaining about their teams and how the front office is a bunch of idiots and their players suck blah blah blah.

Luckily there are still some optimists that really enjoy watching their team and stand by their players and coaches. Otherwise these boards would be dead. At least to me.

Whitner is an idiot.... Anyone using twitter and not able to handle the negative repercussion is a retard.

WHitner is a retard.

I'm glad he quit twitter. His tweets that ended up being reposted on forums where pathetic, and he needed to shut up

What's funny is if he really threatening us to not resign because we didn't message his gentle ego on twitter.

maybe if he made a few plays once in awhile eh ?

Your post says far more about you than it does Donte Whitner.

You are a perfect example of what's wrong with this board. I'm no fan of Donte, but to call him a retard......your post is pathetic, insulting and offensive. Easy to throw out such names. tough guy, when nobody knows who you are. Love to see you address Donte that way, but you'd wet yourself. Try thinking before writing. Say what you have to say, however strong and pointed, and say it like you would to that person's face.

Whitner is an idiot.... Anyone using twitter and not able to handle the negative repercussion is a retard.

WHitner is a retard.

I'm glad he quit twitter. His tweets that ended up being reposted on forums where pathetic, and he needed to shut up

What's funny is if he really threatening us to not resign because we didn't message his gentle ego on twitter.

maybe if he made a few plays once in awhile eh ?

Twitter itself is 99% trash.....as is it's premise.

My input: If you are a Buffalo Bills player - please don't use Twitter. You truly do look like a child.

I don't use Twitter but it is absolutely huge right now. A ton of people do it. For some reason, people don't have enough going on in their own lives and have to live through someone else's.

FYI: He's been tweeting again for at least the past 15 hours.

That lasted long. I'm glad he's back. It's been a tough time without his tweets.

Whether the fans are wrong or right, Should a player be this mentally fragile?