Spiller Presser

After watching that PC, how can anyone say that they do not like the guy. He is a great and dynamic back, did well in school, does not get in trouble, knows something about Buffalo Bills history, and genuinely wants to be a Buffalo Bill.

He is going to create nightmares for opposing teams.

Ralph seems clearly not as sharp as at his HOF induction...

Spiller is a class act. Not erudite, but good character.

His role model (why he wore #28) is Warrick Dunn.

He celebrates his (many) TDs with a brief kneel-down prayer and then a celebration with his teammates.

He's not one of those guys that scores TDs and then goes running away from his teammates to bask in uncontested glory.

Love the kid.

After watching that PC, how can anyone say that they do not like the guy. He is a great and dynamic back, did well in school, does not get in trouble, knows something about Buffalo Bills history, and genuinely wants to be a Buffalo Bill.

the kind of player I might actually buy a jersey for...

guess those Moulds ones are getting moldy.

:D

He celebrates his (many) TDs with a brief kneel-down prayer and then a celebration with his teammates.

He's not one of those guys that scores TDs and then goes running away from his teammates to bask in uncontested glory.

Love the kid.

What he said.

I don't recall reading where anyone thought Spiller sucked or shouldn't be on the Bills. Some just question drafting him straight up at #9.

I don't recall reading where anyone thought Spiller sucked or shouldn't be on the Bills. Some just question drafting him straight up at #9.

When you put the whole package together, there is no doubt in my mind that we took the best player/person at number 9 for the Buffalo Bills.

As time goes on, I dare say that even the doubters and Jimmy C./ND lovers will see the light.

Love the kid.

He also resisted the push for him to come out early, saying he wanted the full college experience and the degree. The kid is also an Academic All-American. Good on him.

the kind of player I might actually buy a jersey for...

guess those Moulds ones are getting moldy.

:D

I will never buy another Bills running back jersey ever again. Mcgahee and soon to be Lynch, better find a way to reimburse me 150 smackaroos!

I will never buy another Bills running back jersey ever again. Mcgahee and soon to be Lynch, better find a way to reimburse me 150 smackaroos!

yeah Same here.... Well at least Spiller fits me fine, since my wife says I Spill my drinks all the time... :w00t:

I'm already wondering what's next for my Bledsoe Parrish jersey come training camp. Any chance CJ gets #11?