Marshawn Lynch...

Coach55

LMAO Nix is full of it. Lynch is gone

Agreed, But now we are playing a weaker hand. everyone knows he's 3rd on our chart and can be had for dirt cheap. Trading him pre draft might have been better. Although that would have tipped the Spiller pick. AH f it I'm tired

As much as I like Freddy,

If the Bills are running a real O for a change, I think

Marshawn + CJ > Freddy + CJ

the 1st 2 styles compliment each other very well.

Don't know if Chan can turn Lynch around though.

As much as I like Freddy,

If the Bills are running a real O for a change, I think

Marshawn + CJ > Freddy + CJ

the 1st 2 styles compliment each other very well.

Don't know if Chan can turn Lynch around though.

That is a good point. I am personally hoping they have a trade set up with Lynch that hasn't been announced. I can dream right?

Bills website is posting that the Spiller drafting changes nothing with Lynch.

Nix is quoted as saying that Spiller will be more of a change of pace back.

BS....He's gone. But it makes no business sense for the Bills to say that heading into a big trade day tomorrow. You don't burn a 9th pick on a change of pace guy.

BS....He's gone. But it makes no business sense for the Bills to say that heading into a big trade day tomorrow. You don't burn a 9th pick on a change of pace guy.

Ha, just like you dont' burn an 11th pick on a DE that gets no sacks. oh wait, this IS the Bills. Blah. Dan Williams should have been the pick. HOpefully CJ turns out to be the next Chris Johnson.

Hmmm...top half of first round rusher who ran for 1000+ his first two years, including tough hard yards for a bad team with a bad line and weak passing game, and then had one down year after a suspension for a disaster offense? No value? I definitely see some teams seeing good value and talent and wanting to add him.

Not sure what that amounts to as a draft pick, but is he really more damaged goods than Willis when we got two thirds for him?