The *Official* Draft Thread

We're lucky. Idiots like McDaniels won't always be there in the future to save the Bills from their own ineptitude :censored:

Seriously, what was Nix thinking? Is it possible that it was a ploy?

Let's hope it was not for real...we need players that can start and contribute right away, not long term projects...

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a waste. I could have watched normal tv instead of wasting time hoping the Bills would trade back in the 1st

Feeling the same way right now. Now we get to wait another 20 hours to see what the bills do. Prime time draft sucks. I prefer sitting around all day Saturday.

It's hilariously official. Clausen fell to the 2nd round. I'd say that's the shocker of round 1. Here's hoping it humbles him and puts a chip on his shoulder, making him wanna work hard and anihilate defenses.

Remember that worked for Thurman :censored:

Tiebow = New NFL Darling

Tiebow = Warming the bench for 2-3 Years

Clausen = Pure Talent and First Year Starter

Clausen = "Disappointed" for not being draft first round

Bills = NFL's red-headed stepchild

Bills = "Disappointed" for not getting Tiebow

Disappointed + Disappointed = Bills draft that crappy ass Clausen that everyone passed up for.

Bills + Clausen + Fast Freddy+ Super Fast Spiller + Rookie OT = Playoff run within next 3 years.

Tiebow = New NFL Darling

Tiebow = Warming the bench for 2-3 Years

Clausen = Pure Talent and First Year Starter

Clausen = "Disappointed" for not being draft first round

Bills = NFL's red-headed stepchild

Bills = "Disappointed" for not getting Tiebow

Disappointed + Disappointed = Bills draft that crappy ass Clausen that everyone passed up for.

Bills + Clausen + Fast Freddy+ Super Fast Spiller + Rookie OT = Playoff run within next 3 years.

that must be the new new math