UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there were way too many Tebow threads being started, think of this as the Tebow Thread Repository.

Well, the son of Satan had his own thread, so it only follows that the second coming of the son of God would get his own as well.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatric....html?eref=sihp

What a shock team Jesus thinks Tebow is going to be good. Sooooooo glad the FO didn't hire this guy.

You know what bro? I'm not a religious guy but you're anti-Jesus banter is just as if not MORE annoying then that of the most ridged of Jehovah's witness'. It's pretty ridiculous this crusade you're on.... Get over it, be a man and grow up, stop acting like a 16 yearold idiot.

You know what bro? I'm not a religious guy but you're anti-Jesus banter is just as if not MORE annoying then that of the most ridged of Jehovah's witness'. It's pretty ridiculous this crusade you're on.... Get over it, be a man and grow up, stop acting like a 16 yearold idiot.

agreed - puberty must be really hitting him hard

thanks for saying what i felt necessary to say...

all the best to dungy and tebow.

By ridged I assume you meant rigid.

And yes when they want to add creationsism to text books it makes me get "ridgeder".

I'm just glad they can't burn me at the stake like they did the people who proclaimed the earth was round and not the center of the universe.

Rather hang with the sinners than the saints, then sinners are much more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will hurl if they blow a 2nd round pick on this project QB!! They need to address the OL and DL in the 1st two rounds IMO unless they have a chance at Bradford or Clausen.

Man i just don't get what everybody sees in Clausen ?????????? Really i don't .

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...est-falls-flat/

Tebow's pre-Wonderlic prayer request falls flat

Posted by Mike Florio on March 23, 2010 7:20 PM ET

As we've mentioned once or twice, quarterback Tim Tebow's habit of openly expressing his religious beliefs could potentially rub folks the wrong way, especially in a locker room of grown men who choose to keep their beliefs to themselves, who don't share his beliefs at all, and/or who only want to hear "God bless" after they have sneezed.

We're told that Tebow already has gotten a taste of the resistance he might face at the next level.

At the Scouting Combine, the Wonderlic exam is administered to players in groups. The 12-minute test is preceded by some brief instructions and comments from the person administering the test.

Per a league source, after the person administering the test to Tebow's group had finished, Tebow made a request that the players bow their heads in prayer before taking the 50-question exam.

Said one of the other players in response: "Shut the !@#$ up." Others players in the room then laughed.

We're not passing judgment on this one; we're just passing along what we've heard. And it illustrates the type of challenges that could be faced by the team that drafts Tebow.

That said, some teams might embrace those challenges. The final decision will depend largely on the composition of the team, and the personalities of the coach, the G.M., and the owner.

hahahahahaha, I wonder what Tebows' face looked like.

The buffalo bills won't see a dime of my money so long as the front office that drafts Tim Tebow is intact. I don't believe this story for a second. Time Tebow is the mother of all media hype stories.

Slow, poor accuracy,below average arm strength, terrible mechanics...sounds like a brilliant !@#$ing move for a team that wants to sink its season.

At some point heart just isn't enough.

For every one who feel like you there are two who will take your place.

had to see that coming, maybe tebow should try to adopt the "speak softly and carry a big stick" mantra. Not everybody wants to hear it, especially grown men in pro football.

Truth. There's nothing more annoying to people of different beliefs, or no belief at all, to constantly hear this stuff. That's why he got that response.

What is it about this story that you find so awesome?

I don't see what is awesome about this story either. The player who told him to shut the **** up sounds like an ignorant jerk. I wouldn't mind seeing a guy with some morals here. I have been a NFL fan my whole life but have struggled supporting the sport with the off-field issues (rape, murder, domestic abuse, gambling rings) and would welcome someone who has a good set of values.

If you don't like his mechanics or accuracy that's one thing but attacking the guy for having a strong christian belief is silly. The moderator could have stepped in and told Tebow that his request was inappropriate. I know a counter point is that Tebow shouldn't force his beliefs on others but any practicing christian knows that spreading the word of the lord is part of the religion.