UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's a QB our GM and head coach want, I say draft our guy at #9. If they want Tebow or Colt, make it happen with the first pick.Why wait? Make a big splash. I'm confident we can sign some Offensive linemen in FA or draft some in the 2nd and 3rd round.

Thank God you aren't the GM.

If it's a QB our GM and head coach want, I say draft our guy at #9. If they want Tebow or Colt, make it happen with the first pick.Why wait? Make a big splash. I'm confident we can sign some Offensive linemen in FA or draft some in the 2nd and 3rd round.

Absolutely not! :worthy:

Many on this forum aren't too sure about Clausen at #9...so no way Colt or Tebow at #9...expect to see them in the 2nd...that when you should start talking about them

Ot 1st round (or DT)

I see you have been hanging out with the manager of the Texas Rangers recently....

Hope they told him to show up on Saturday and not Thursday or Friday. Seriously I would not be surprised if he goes undrafted.

Ask yourself if Tebow was black and didn't have team Jesus on his side would he have even been invited to the combine workout????

The Tebow pick is coming. You know it. I know it. Deep down everyone knows its.The sooner you accept it the better off you'll be.

Good lord man.. no wonder you have 17k posts.. why don't you post this a few more times dipstick.

If he's sitting around til the fourth round I think that would be enough to make anyone ashamed. JMO Damn you're pathetically pathetic. :rolleyes:

Do you even know what the word means?

Shame: the painful feeling arising from the consciousness of something dishonorable, improper, ridiculous, etc., done by oneself or another

Yeah, Tebow should be damn ashamed of himself for not getting drafted high. Not like he choked a woman or anything.

Hope they told him to show up on Saturday and not Thursday or Friday. Seriously I would not be surprised if he goes undrafted.

Ask yourself if Tebow was black and didn't have team Jesus on his side would he have even been invited to the combine workout????

yes

Do you even know what the word means?

Yeah, Tebow should be damn ashamed of himself for not getting drafted high. Not like he choked a woman or anything.

It's funny how some people feel so bad about themselves that they feel the need to put others down in order to make themselves feel superior. You see this at Klan rallies, skinhead meetings and meetings of other small minded groups.

I'm curious Faustus, why you dislike yourself so much?

As one of the most successful players in the history of college football ya i bet he would get an invite regaurdless of what he looked like or if he was a thug

As one of the most successful players in the history of college football ya i bet he would get an invite regaurdless of what he looked like or if he was a thug

They normally invite guys based upon where they think they'll be drafted. If you remember three years ago Brady Quinn lasted until the 22nd pick and that was embarrassing for him. Tebow has the chance of lasting til the late third or early fourth. Will he? Nobody really seems to know. He's probably all over peoples draft boards. The question is how long will it take til somebody eventually pulls the trigger.

I've heard it said that next years QB draft is much deeper than this years and so teams may be willing to wait a little longer. If he does in fact last til the third or fourth round he'll be very upset that he's there. I'm curious as to how they'll handle him. Will he be invited to day one in case somebody takes him there or will they ask him to start on day 2?

If Tebow is invited it's because he's "hype worthy". He fits all the paramaters. Nice guy, clean cut, religious, played at a high profile college. They can use all their favorite words like: adversity, courage, persistence, dedication, hard work, upstanding, etc etc etc etc etc ad nauseaum. Plus, he's got a name that trips off the tongue easily.

I assume their research proves that this generates ratings. Apparently the majority of casual sports fans like having a story hammered at them repeatedly. I don't think it matters whether or not the guy can actually play.

If he does make it, it's gonna be Teddy Brusci all over again.

It's funny how some people feel so bad about themselves that they feel the need to put others down in order to make themselves feel superior. You see this at Klan rallies, skinhead meetings and meetings of other small minded groups.

I'm curious Faustus, why you dislike yourself so much?

This coming from the guy who is laughing at kids (Quinn and Tebow) who have done nothing but play hard and do the best they can for their teams only to have the world watch and ridicule them as they drop lower than expected in the draft.

And no, saying he that he should be ashamed of himself for accepting an invite to be in person at the biggest event of his life still doesn't make sense you mental midget. Maybe someday when you stop trying to make fun of other people in an effort to raise your popularity on a message board you'll have time to take a closer look at yourself and try to figure out what went so wrong.