Big Ben

Does being "treated at a local hospital" mean something serious, ie, more than a grobing or grabbing?

I would imagine yes. Maybe he put it somewhere he wasn't supposed to, to put it bluntly. This can't be good though. Where there was smoke before, maybe now there fire

He got away with it once.... he will probably get away with it again. Maybe the 3rd time the law will say "Wait a minute, hes being accused again?"

People with money almost always get let free

People with money also get falsely accused in an attempt to get some money in an out of court settlement. Just sayin...

Where there is smoke there is fire. The Tiger Woods and John Edwards scandals were first reported by TMZ and/or organizations like them. They have to be taken seriously as a news source.

And Michael Jackson's death. I would trust TMZ as much as any news organization out there. After all, they are subject to the same libel laws.

People with money also get falsely accused in an attempt to get some money in an out of court settlement. Just sayin...

Absolutely true... But was Big Ben really in the wrong place at the wrong time 2 times? And got accused for the same EXACT thing?

The girl in this one did it right, she went immediately to the hospital. That means pics and a rape kit ran. If there were witnesses with this one....

another team looking for a qb

The alleged incident occurred early this morning at Capital City -- a club in Milledgeville, Georgia.

According to law enforcement sources, the alleged victim -- who has already been interviewed by police -- was treated at a local hospital and released.

We're told in addition to the alleged victim, witnesses are being interviewed -- and one law enforcement source says they will attempt to interview Roethlisberger.

In addition to the Milledgeville Police Dept, we've learned the Georgia Bureau of Investigations is also investigating.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-roethlis.../#ixzz0hLCnoDZC

Does being "treated at a local hospital" mean something serious, ie, more than a grobing or grabbing?

That's how I'm interpreting it, and if the reports are true it appears there is a lot of evidence against him.

The girl in this one did it right, she went immediately to the hospital. That means pics and a rape kit ran. If there were witnesses with this one....

Waiting to go to the hospital is the biggest mistake a woman can make. A friend of mine was brutally raped and she cried for 10 hours before calling the police. The lawyer used that against her in trial and, even though the guy admitted he enjoyed hurting women, he was only sentenced to 6 months parole and 500 hours of community service.

He won't see hardly any punishment for this act, but the guy is obviously a gross human being.

If he was rich that would probably be true, but Roethelisberger is also famous and like Plexiglass they may make an example of him. If there's a lot of evidence against him look for women's groups to publicly watch this closely.

The alleged incident occurred early this morning at Capital City -- a club in Milledgeville, Georgia.

According to law enforcement sources, the alleged victim -- who has already been interviewed by police -- was treated at a local hospital and released.

We're told in addition to the alleged victim, witnesses are being interviewed -- and one law enforcement source says they will attempt to interview Roethlisberger.

In addition to the Milledgeville Police Dept, we've learned the Georgia Bureau of Investigations is also investigating.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-roethlis.../#ixzz0hLCnoDZC

That's how I'm interpreting it, and if the reports are true it appears there is a lot of evidence against him.

Waiting to go to the hospital is the biggest mistake a woman can make. A friend of mine was brutally raped and she cried for 10 hours before calling the police. The lawyer used that against her in trial and, even though the guy admitted he enjoyed hurting women, he was only sentenced to 6 months parole and 500 hours of community service.

If he was rich that would probably be true, but Roethelisberger is also famous and like Plexiglass they may make an example of him. If there's a lot of evidence against him look for women's groups to publicly watch this closely.

Where is the "a lot of evidence" in that article?

Says they interviewed BR and let him go.

Absolutely true... But was Big Ben really in the wrong place at the wrong time 2 times? And got accused for the same EXACT thing?

True, but if I were an intelligent scum bag broad looking to get some quick cash, it would benifit me to accuse someone of such a crime who has already been accused of the same thing no? That way my burden of proof would be much less as people think "Hey, thats twice now... he must of done it"

Not argueing, just stating a point.

probably checking for penetration wounds and semen. Sounds like Big Ben is not Gentle Ben. This is accusation number 2 in a few months, where there is smoke there is fire. If true, his career could be over.

Ummm it say's there going to attempt to interview Big Ben.

Ummm, no. It says:

Ben Roethlisberger Accused of Sexual Assault

Posted Mar 5th 2010 3:15PM by TMZ Staff

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexual assault by a young woman in Georgia, TMZ has learned.

As we previously reported, Roethlisberger is being sued by a Reno woman, Andrea McNulty, who claims the QB sexually assaulted her in 2008.

UPDATE: We're told Ben Roethlisberger has already been interviewed by police. We're also told no formal charges have been filed at this point.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-roethlis.../#ixzz0hLSE1VYA

Anyway, the merits of this case are yet to be determined, yet the last "case" against BR was a complete fabrication by his "victim". So, where there seemed to be smoke, there was absolutely no fire.

Steelers are my second favorite team

I was having a friendly football discussion with a coworker earlier today and on the topic of the Steelers he quipped that there's still plenty of time before the season for Big Ben to get on his motorcycle or rape someone

i work with freakin psychic :thumbsup:

Yeah...he isn't nicknamed "Big Ben" for nothing...he does damage when he goes to work...

True, but if I were an intelligent scum bag broad looking to get some quick cash, it would benifit me to accuse someone of such a crime who has already been accused of the same thing no? That way my burden of proof would be much less as people think "Hey, thats twice now... he must of done it"

Not argueing, just stating a point.

You are so right. The fact that Ben has been accused of rape multiple times proves his innocence. I'm sure as soon as the woman found out he was at the bar, she formulated her plan. Years of reading the sports pages as a girl have finally paid off.

Even if he's innocent, he's still guilty of being stupid. Just another example of a privileged jock who has no social skills, because everything has been handed to him his whole life.

And he's been very stupid according to reports. The girl is said to be 20. What was she doing in a bar and drinking? Why did Ben want to be around a girl who wasn't of legal age to drink?

Big Ben is 28 years-old and he's hanging around a college bar with underage drinking going on? Ben went "in the VIP" with a girl that couldn't even drink? Unbelieveable if true. Very stupid indeed.