Congrats

buffalo_bills

I know most of you are americans, and i would like to say congrats on your win against us. I am from Toronto lol, and very dissapointed of course, but u guys deserved it. Oh and btw, Miller is a beast, can he play football?? Anyways, congrats on your win.

An outstanding game and Miller was the difference. Some questionable decisions by Brodeur that really cost your team.

I know most of you are americans, and i would like to say congrats on your win against us. I am from Toronto lol, and very dissapointed of course, but u guys deserved it. Oh and btw, Miller is a beast, can he play football?? Anyways, congrats on your win.

Thanks for the nice note. Don't be surprised to see a rematch for Gold. I actually thought that Canada dominated for much of the game .. Miller was the difference today.

Thanks for the nice note. Don't be surprised to see a rematch for Gold. I actually thought that Canada dominated for much of the game .. Miller was the difference today.

I agree Miller was the difference. Canada looked much quicker and had crisper passing, but the D of the USA and out of this world play of Miller made the difference. Would love to see a rematch for the gold.

An outstanding game and Miller was the difference. Some questionable decisions by Brodeur that really cost your team.

This. IMO, Brodeur thought he could take some chances, given the Canadians were taking the play to us most of the game.

P.S. sweet homage to a bygone rotating avatar. :unsure:

Very classy.. Even though its just a preliminary game... The tables could be turned by next week this time.

One of the best hockey games I've seen.. probably ever. It just goes to show you that if your best player is a goaltender, you always have a chance.. Canada carried play for most of that game and Miller was the best player on the ice last night... and that's saying a ton with all of the hockey talent on both of those teams...

This whole tournament is amazing... I wish the NHL could look like that.

BTW... Two weeks until Free Agency!!! Make something happen Buddy!!!!

Would love to see a rematch for the gold.

I don't see that happening. Did you see the Russia game earlier that day?

Their roster reads like a NHL all star team (even more so than Canada and the US).

I see it as Canada (if they wake up) or the US and Russia.

Supposedly Canada is starting Luongo in the Germany game. That could make the difference as Brodeur pretty much sucked ass yesterday.

This whole tournament is amazing... I wish the NHL could look like that.

It could if they reduced it to a 8 team league :P

Note too, no fighting due to a automatic suspension and the immediate icing (no touch up).

I like both of those rules and would be all for the NHL adopting both next season. Fat chance of that though, too many people think the fighting is "necessary".

I don't see that happening. Did you see the Russia game earlier that day?

Their roster reads like a NHL all star team (even more so than Canada and the US).

I see it as Canada (if they wake up) or the US and Russia.

Supposedly Canada is starting Luongo in the Germany game. That could make the difference as Brodeur pretty much sucked ass yesterday.

If I understand the seedings correctly, Canada and Russia would have to play each other (the loser being eliminated) before the gold medal game.

that is true. Canada, Russia, and Sweden all have to go through each other. US's main obstacles to the Gold Medal game are the Czechs and Fins. They will start off playing the winner of Belarus/Switzerland

Getting the #1 seed is unbelievably huge.

USA

Czech

Finland

Belarus/Swiss

vs.

Sweden

Russia

Canada

Slovakia

I just got back from your fair city from the King Tut exhibit. Great exhibit and a great time in a great city! Thank you for your classy note. Miller gets the credit. The last half of the last period all I did was yell "get it the H*ll out of there" and prayed for no rebounds. Canada will be in the gold medal game, I hope agains us.

The only negative was Crosby. When is someone going to get in his grill and give him a deserved smack down?

I hope your boys get it together cuz I'd love to watch those two go at it again in an elimination game.

That would be great, and if that happens, I HOPE NBC would have at least some interest in airing that game on their primary network.

(Yes that was a dig, yes I know they will, but yes, it is still a pisser...my msnbc was not in HD)

BTW, much respect and hats off to our Canadian brothers and sisters. :P