Select any NFL player for the Bills other then QB

gladiator

If you could put any active impact NFL player from another team other then quarterback to play for the bills, regardless of team needs. Who would it be?

My pick would be Troy Polamalu he is such a punishing hitter that opposing receivers have to fear and teams have to game plan for.

Vince Wilfork.

Can teach the 3-4, has not much wear on his tires, and knows the AFC east, especially the Patriots.

And he's young. 2nd choice Jamaal Williams, DT for the Chargers. Similar package.

These guys are harder to find than even Left Tackles, so that is the only position i would even consider.

If you could put any active impact NFL player from another team other then quarterback to play for the bills, regardless of team needs. Who would it be?

My pick would be Troy Polamalu he is such a punishing hitter that opposing receivers have to fear and teams have to game plan for.

When quarterback?

Clady from Denver at LT or Freeney at RDE from the Colts

Clady from Denver at LT or Freeney at RDE from the Colts

The man who has been opposing we take a LT in the draft selects arguable the best LT in the NFL as his top player to acquire? Quite ironic I say. In terms of my choice LT Jake Long, as it give us the LT we lack and cripple the Dolphins at the same time. Although Clady is a better LT.

Dwight Freeney

Polamalu without question. He's in his prime and a defensive game changer. He plays the pass tough and the run tougher. He makes offensives unsure of themselves and gets them to alter their approach. Hands down the the one player I'd pick. Go back and watch the opening night game and his play until he tweaked his knee. Dominant.

Jamal Williams – San Diego Chargers

He's a beast. I'd take Hampton or Wilfork as well. We need a nose tackle.