Olympics 2010

josh_564

Julia Mancuso is a hottie.

In the future Jackass!! if you say something like that you have to post a picture. I'm doing it for you this time but you must abide by the rules of mentioning hot babes in the future. :(

Here's another picture

Shaun White : football

as

Trent Edwards : football

:sick:

The thing that struck me about his "double mctwist with no nuts on the sundae" move was...

There was so much going on, I couldn't honestly comprehend all that was going on!!! That friggin little stoner is unreal on the half pipe!

The women's competition turned into a friggin yard sale! Skis on the left side, goggles and gloves on the right, bibs and poles down the center, I couldn't believe the violent wrecks they had. Hell even John Force cringed watching some of these ladies wreck!

Justn, when you say she's so far ahead, do you mean looks of skiing talent? :wallbash:

When she went over and started hugging and kissing her husband, my 16 year old got up and said, "Millions of men just turned the channel to ESPN." :doh:

Glad I wasn't the only one. :rolleyes:

I recorded it and so I'll have to go back and look at it in slow mo. As they said on the broadcast he keeps pushing the sport into greater and greater things.

I remember teenage crushes. Seeing them with someone else sucks and ruins the fantasy. :angry:

What's sking? :censored:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the future Jackass!! if you say something like that you have to post a picture. I'm doing it for you this time but you must abide by the rules of mentioning hot babes in the future. :sick:

Here's another picture

:angry:

Glad I wasn't the only one. :rolleyes:

I recorded it and so I'll have to go back and look at it in slow mo. As they said on the broadcast he keeps pushing the sport into greater and greater things.

I remember teenage crushes. Seeing them with someone else sucks and ruins the fantasy. :wallbash:

What's sking? :censored:

And you wonder why people get on your case.

Great night for the Americans. Unbelievable skiing, tremendous moves on the half pipe (I think Vito's score was way low on his first run), a gold for Shani, and the short track relay team didn't screw up (though they're going to have their hands full with the Koreans in the final).

There's no question Canada raised the degree of difficulty at Whistler, which was made very evident by the Riesch's "scared" run to eight at the end. Vonn barely landed that final jump - that lady has huge brass ones to ski like that on basically one leg but Mancuso really set the bar with her run.

There's nothing more than needs to be said about White. Athletes who change sport are rare. Athletes who define it are even more rare. That kid is half pipe and he brought a big can of whoop ass last night. I think one of the coolest things about the "X" game sports is how much the competitors really love what they do. The sports aren't nearly as jaded as those that have been around for a long time and have too many rules, regulations, and customs. I'm glad the Olympics have embraced them.

Great night for the Americans. Unbelievable skiing, tremendous moves on the half pipe (I think Vito's score was way low on his first run), a gold for Shani, and the short track relay team didn't screw up (though they're going to have their hands full with the Koreans in the final).

There's no question Canada raised the degree of difficulty at Whistler, which was made very evident by the Riesch's "scared" run to eight at the end. Vonn barely landed that final jump - that lady has huge brass ones to ski like that on basically one leg but Mancuso really set the bar with her run.

I forgot how enjoyable a night of watching the Olympics can be when they take a break from the endless NBC-fluff pieces or showing nothing but figure skating.

There's nothing more than needs to be said about White. Athletes who change sport are rare. Athletes who define it are even more rare. That kid is half pipe and he brought a big can of whoop ass last night. I think one of the coolest things about the "X" game sports is how much the competitors really love what they do. The sports aren't nearly as jaded as those that have been around for a long time and have too many rules, regulations, and customs. I'm glad the Olympics have embraced them.

I've never been an X-games fan, but agree that was really fun to watch.

Im sorry, I cant deal with the pseudo-hippy like dude attitude of these boarders, who act like a bunch of stoners spending a weekend at Stowe showing off for their girlfriends. And White's good, but hes gotta drop the "Im just a humble boarder from Cali, dude" schtick. Hey redhead...you get more support and training than an front line MLB pitcher. You got your own private training facility built for you by one of your Sponsors. You BETTER go up there and win.

Flame away.

Guest dog14787
Im sorry, I cant deal with the pseudo-hippy like dude attitude of these boarders, who act like a bunch of stoners spending a weekend at Stowe showing off for their girlfriends. And White's good, but hes gotta drop the "Im just a humble boarder from Cali, dude" schtick. Hey redhead...you get more support and training than an front line MLB pitcher. You got your own private training facility built for you by one of your Sponsors. You BETTER go up there and win.

Flame away.

Then don't deal with it, the good thing about the Olympics is it usually has something for everyone.

As far as Shaun White or the persona of snowboarders in general, myself personally, I appreciate the diversity it gives the winter Olympics. The Olympics allows us to see athletes from all walks of life and that to me makes it allot more interesting and fun to watch.

I understand each athlete is representing his our her Country, but who they are as individuals and the lives they have led is what makes their accomplishments in the Olympics that much more special.

As far as Shaun White and snowboarders in general, I appreciate the diversity it gives the winter Olympics. The Olympics allows us to see athletes from all walks of life and that to me makes it allot more interesting and fun to watch.

I understand each athlete is representing his our her Country, but who they are as individuals and the lives they have led is what makes their accomplishments in the Olympics that much more special.

True

Flame away.

He's really sorry he can't be everything you want him to be. :D

Flame away.

I find the attitude refreshing actually, in a world of athletics where everything is taken so goddamn seriously. Seems like nobody's having fun out there, except the boarders.

Is anyone watching USA Men's Curling? It's been on CNBC and USA the last 4 days. The USA team literally choked away 3 wins. John Schuster, the cleanup rock thrower, lost 3 games single-handedly on the HAMMER. Unreal.

Today all Schuster has to do is knock away the Swiss rock. Instead he nails it dead on, the Swiss rock hits a US rock behind it and wins the point and the match. I mean he had to hit it just right to have that happen. One inch to the left or right and the USA wins. It's like they are trying to lose.

PTR

Is anyone watching USA Men's Curling? It's been on CNBC and USA the last 4 days. The USA team literally choked away 3 wins. John Schuster, the cleanup rock thrower, lost 3 games single-handedly on the HAMMER. Unreal.

Today all Schuster has to do is knock away the Swiss rock. Instead he nails it dead on, the Swiss rock hits a US rock behind it and wins the point and the match. I mean he had to hit it just right to have that happen. One inch to the left or right and the USA wins. It's like they are trying to lose.

PTR

Saw it too. Pathetic display.