Olympics 2010

josh_564

Holy crap is this skating junk rigged! I really don't know how they can call it a sport. I'm certain the judges have written all the scores before hand. It's a complete joke.

It was unbelieveable, I was actually somewhat aggrevated by the whole thing. Both Russian pairs and the Canadian pair falter yet score higher that others who run flawless runs. I thought the new scoring system was supposed to prevent that, guess not. Even the announcers were stunned at some of the scores...

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skatings rigged. The lady lugers are having problems with the new starting point. You got to start on the right side of the starting chute to make the first turn with out climbing the wall and slowing down. Their sleds are stiff, there made for high speeds not turning. I can't wait for curling to start. Make mine a 50, thats Labatts 50!

Total NBC B.S. What happened to Downhill coverage?? We saw six skiers tonight. They really have changed their target market. 3-1 time ratio of snowboarding to skiing. I have no problem with the time allocated for the skating programs and cross country disciplines, but these freestyle competitions are getting entirely too much time.

This is unacceptable, they had better devote more time for the Super G and the Giant Slalom later this week. Just focusing on Bode Miller is not enough.

Total NBC B.S. What happened to Downhill coverage?? We saw six skiers tonight. They really have changed their target market. 3-1 time ratio of snowboarding to skiing. I have no problem with the time allocated for the skating programs and cross country disciplines, but these freestyle competitions are getting entirely too much time.

This is unacceptable, they had better devote more time for the Super G and the Giant Slalom later this week. Just focusing on Bode Miller is not enough.

There are 3-4 feeds so you can choose what to watch ...

Tough day for the USA so far. Female snowboarder has trouble in the beginning of the finals. Done. She does win the consolation finals. Women curlers up 3 in the 4 end and loss,, even with the Hammer in the 10th end, to Japan. The officials had to bring out a rock measuring device in the 10th end, and the US lost by a hair if not less. Screw the Labatt 50, make mine a Brador.