Olympics 2010

josh_564

Wow, brutal crash for the Swedish girl who looked like she had the silver; 190 feet in the air and totally out of control at 70+ mph.

Does it not count if you slide across the finish line?

I'm stoked that Lindsey won the gold but I feel really bad for that girl. So close to a silver medal and one mistake causes incredible damage.

Anyway, Way to go Lindsey!! :rolleyes::censored::wallbash:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
I can't wait to see the new move he has up his sleeve. I hope he uses it but if he's in gold contention why risk it?

Whites probably taken the gold already so he may show the world his new move just because he's that good.(biggest stage ever)

I enjoyed the show. The special effects were enjoyable and paying tribute to the native tribes was very nice.

But what about that guy in a kilt, "tap" dancing in heavy boots or whatever the he11 that was.

It was like a Chris Farley character, and this guy did like 4 minutes of his antics. Quite bizarre, and I don't know how it related to Canadian heritage.

Or the "slam poetry" nerd who likely lives in Mom's basement. Oy, Canada!

That Double McTwist was freaking awesome... that and Lindsey Vonn is just so far ahead of her competition it is ridiculous

The thing that struck me about his "double mctwist with no nuts on the sundae" move was...

There was so much going on, I couldn't honestly comprehend all that was going on!!! That friggin little stoner is unreal on the half pipe!

The women's competition turned into a friggin yard sale! Skis on the left side, goggles and gloves on the right, bibs and poles down the center, I couldn't believe the violent wrecks they had. Hell even John Force cringed watching some of these ladies wreck!

Justn, when you say she's so far ahead, do you mean looks of skiing talent? :rolleyes:

When she went over and started hugging and kissing her husband, my 16 year old got up and said, "Millions of men just turned the channel to ESPN." :censored: