Packers Robbed...

devldog131

due to an uncalled facemask.

In the photo at the link below, it is plainly obvious that Michael Adams of the Cardinals is flagrantly pulling Rodgers' facemask as he forces the fumble. A flag should have been thrown, the play called back, and Green Bay awarded 15 yards and a first down.

Photo linky...

In the photo at the link below, it is plainly obvious that Michael Adams of the Cardinals is flagrantly pulling Rodgers' facemask as he forces the fumble. A flag should have been thrown, the play called back, and Green Bay awarded 15 yards and a first down.

Photo linky...

I saw that also.And they"missed" the helmet to helmet hit on Rodgers : :lol:

Photo linky...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing and neither announcer said a word even though it was so blatant. This is beyond frustrating if you had the Pack at +3.5 and all you had to do to win was have them not given up a td.

Damn you Neil Rackers

Yeah, I noticed it too. I would have been incredulous that the announcers didn't even mention it on the slow-motion replay, but Joe Buck's an idiot so I guess I'm not all that surprised. Plus, if Tim Donaghy is right, the refs in all the major sports leagues are biased against certain teams based on how much money the league wants to make (and, despite their universal popularity, the Packers are small market...).

I agree. It was a second after the ball was loose. Not sure how that would be called if the facemask was called while the ball was out???

Until Arizona gains possession of it, it is still the Pack's ball, even if it is loose.

The Pack got screwed on a couple non calls against the Cards

Fitz running Woodson over then catching a TD was clearly offensive pass interference

They called holding against the Pack but didnt call roughing the passer...they did however call roughing the passer against the Pack on the Fitz TD when the d-lineman was clearly blocked into Warner and easily could have been called for holding

and of course the facemask on the last play

refs miss plays in every game but this is a joke, all were all big plays in the game

Photo linky...

I think first you have to go back and analyze every other play in the game just as closely and see how many calls they blew for both sides. I was pulling for Green Bay but the Cards beat them fair and square. It was a lot of fun watching that game, I think I saw more TDs scored in that game then I the Bills scored all season, almost anyway.

Guest dog14787
It looked like the facemask occurred after the ball was loose.

Should have been Arizona ball, but 15 yards from the spot

It looked to me like snatching Aaron Rodgers by the face mask helped force the fumble and Rodgers had just got through taking a helmet to the face that wasn't called.

The Packers were robbed by horrible officiating in my opinion and It was a bad way to end a real good game. I'm not a packer fan or Aaron Rodgers fan and the only thing I can say in defense of the referee's is Warner also took some questionable shots to the head.

Grabbing a fellas face mask though is hard to ignore,

Come on man...

I did see it too, however, it wasn't called so what can be done now? I don't really feel like it is worth diminishing Arizona's win. Besides, there were a couple of plays on that drive where it looked to me like the Packers' offensive line got away with holding (they were called once, but I thought there were more plays than just that one).

Photo linky...

What about the play before that with the helmet to the face?

Photo linky...

I actually saw this as they were showing replays. He actually grabbed it after the ball was out. Or from the brief time I actually cared about the replay it looked like the facemask was after the fumble.

Weird play. Almost a facemask. Then, you actually had the facemask which could have been called, I think. Almost a tuck rule? Illegal kick, although the fumbling player kicked it. All kinds of stuff happened on that one play, that didn't really happen, making it so that everyone on both sides could throw a hissy fit about multiple things. LOL

I actually saw this as they were showing replays. He actually grabbed it after the ball was out. Or from the brief time I actually cared about the replay it looked like the facemask was after the fumble.

Weird play. Almost a facemask. Then, you actually had the facemask which could have been called, I think. Almost a tuck rule? Illegal kick, although the fumbling player kicked it. All kinds of stuff happened on that one play, that didn't really happen, making it so that everyone on both sides could throw a hissy fit about multiple things. LOL

The tuck rule isn't relevant if the ball doesn't hit the ground.

The tuck rule isn't relevant if the ball doesn't hit the ground.

There was some mention of that in the game thread.

If Rodgers doesn't kick the ball back up in the air and it goes to the ground, does the tuck rule bail him out if AZ recovers the fumble?

I think first you have to go back and analyze every other play in the game just as closely and see how many calls they blew for both sides. I was pulling for Green Bay but the Cards beat them fair and square. It was a lot of fun watching that game, I think I saw more TDs scored in that game then I the Bills scored all season, almost anyway.

big difference between that play and every other play...that one ended the game

the Pack got screwed on numerous other plays as well...please name one the Cards got screwed on

O please, the nfl is becoming to technical. Guess what, that minor facemask had nothing to do with the play and didn't effect the outcome 1 bit. The cardinals made that play 100 percent. Also, go back and watch the highlights. On a few of the long passes by rodgers, there was major holding penalties not getting called committed by the packers offensive line. Big ones that usually get called. Not to mention the cardinals driving down the field only to miss an easy gield goal.

I could care less about the 2 teams and to be honest I like the packers a bit more, but give me a break.

There was some mention of that in the game thread.

If Rodgers doesn't kick the ball back up in the air and it goes to the ground, does the tuck rule bail him out if AZ recovers the fumble?

I think it then goes to the replay officials. It's a judgment call -- a BS rule competing with a facemask the refs missed but which they'll see on the replay.

Photo linky...

Watch the play rather than a still photo and you can see he was pushing, not pulling. There was no twisting and it didn't affect the play. A very good no-call.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...rds-pull-it-out

Both of Fitzgerald's TD catches should have been offensive pass interference. He ran over Woodson both times.

Yeah, I thought so too. The thing is, the refs are pretty much trained to look for arms outstretched and to call it then. Fitzgerald chested him both times. Should've been called.

I imagine they'll be looking at that after the season the same way they did when the Pats* absolutely mugged the Colts recievers in the playoffs a few years ago, and the refs let it go because you "let 'em play in the playoffs."

Brady would have gotten the call on that play, then again on the next for good measure.

And on the next play one referee would be seen performing fellatio on him while another was tossing his salad.

only this board would find a way to cry and relate this to tom brady

So true :flirt:

And Norwood would have made the Field goal if not for Beli-cheat, the Pats*** and Brady. Blaming others for your own shortcomings is a sure sign of a loser.

Photo linky...

I saw that in real time and wondered why no flag but the ball was knocked loose well before. If Rodgers had connected on that Bomb one play earlier wouldnt have mattered

Photo linky...

Packers robbed them selfs by playing like crap in the 1st quarter.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing and neither announcer said a word even though it was so blatant. This is beyond frustrating if you had the Pack at +3.5 and all you had to do to win was have them not given up a td.

Damn you Neil Rackers

where the hell did you go to get the pack +3.5. Every line I seen was the pack -2 - -3.