Bills future Plays Tonight

That's right future (hopefully) bills draftee Dan "The Man" Lefevour will be playing his final Collegiate Game this evening in the GMAC Bowl. Touted as the Best player to ever come out of the MAC, Lefevour led the Chippewas to an 11-2 record and a second straight MAC championship.

At 6-3 240lbs, Lefevour has good size and strength, his number speak for themselves with:

12510 passing yds 101-35 td to int ratio

2936 rushing yards and 46 rushing tds

decreased sacks every year 36-22-20-15

his 71.07 comp % leads the nation

Lefevour has also led his team to double digit 4th qtr comebacks, and I originally from downers grove, ill, so he's not another pansy Cali Boy.

A proven leader, with the numbers and skills to perform at the next level, there isnt much NOT to like about Lefevour, think of Tebow but better mechanics and pro ready

I firmly believe this kid will be a great pro for whoever drafts him, I can only hope its the bills.

So if anybody hasnt seen him play and would like to catch a glimpse of the future tune into the game tonight 7pm.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also found this:

Dan LeFevour, QB, Central Michigan. LeFevour (6-2 3/4, 227) is bigger than he looks on film, so his size is not an issue. He is a good athlete who can avoid sacks to create second chances and then deliver accurate throws on the move. He also can tuck the ball and scramble for big plays.

He has played in a wide-open passing attack in college but shows the consistent accuracy NFL coaches covet. Against Troy on Wednesday night, scouts want to see how he reacts from what should be constant pressure from Lang and Cameron Sheffield.

Additionally, personnel men still are trying to figure out if he has a strong enough arm to make all the NFL throws. His arm strength has been tough to gauge because Central Michigan's offense is based on short, touch passes

That's right future (hopefully) bills draftee Dan "The Man" Lefevour will be playing his final Collegiate Game this evening in the GMAC Bowl. Touted as the Best player to ever come out of the MAC, Lefevour led the Chippewas to an 11-2 record and a second straight MAC championship.

At 6-3 240lbs, Lefevour has good size and strength, his number speak for themselves with:

12510 passing yds 101-35 td to int ratio

2936 rushing yards and 46 rushing tds

decreased sacks every year 36-22-20-15

his 71.07 comp % leads the nation

Lefevour has also led his team to double digit 4th qtr comebacks, and I originally from downers grove, ill, so he's not another pansy Cali Boy.

A proven leader, with the numbers and skills to perform at the next level, there isnt much NOT to like about Lefevour, think of Tebow but better mechanics and pro ready

I firmly believe this kid will be a great pro for whoever drafts him, I can only hope its the bills.

So if anybody hasnt seen him play and would like to catch a glimpse of the future tune into the game tonight 7pm.

Didn't UB win the MAC last year?

I'll watch. But he needs to show some armstrength. Brady had an NFL arm just not close to a great one, he was recruited by Michigan after all. This guy needs to show us he doesn't have a Texas Tech arm.

Exactly. Doesn't have to be an Elway (strongest arm I've seen personally, even stronger than James Harris') but we don't need another Holcomb either. If he can throw the long out from the far hash ON TIME then it's a safe bet his arm is more than adequate and he can make all the throws.

"Texas Tech arm." I like that.

GO BILLS!!!

I will withold judgement on him untill after tonight, but the numbers dont lie. He has been very efficient.

Unless his coach wants to show off his arm strength tonight, we'll probably have to wait a few more weeks to see him in the Senior Bowl.

drafting him or Pike in 2nd or 3rd round is looking more and more realistic. Esp since 2 more Jrs are declaring- DT from UCLA & DE from USF. they should help clog up the 1st round.

Im thinkin McClain 1st rnd, Bulaga or another OT 2nd, then go for Pike or LeFevour

They drag this unending bowl season out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long. I keep thinking the college football season is over and then like Jason, it comes back again...

Yep. There are 34 Bowl Games this year, including the BCS Championship. So, 68 teams make a bowl game. There are 120 Division I FBS teams so more than half the teams play in a bowl game.

Yep. There are 34 Bowl Games this year, including the BCS Championship. So, 68 teams make a bowl game. There are 120 Division I FBS teams so more than half the teams play in a bowl game.

It's $, $, $