Bills future Plays Tonight

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am watching the game right now. He doesn't have a pro arm... and hasn't exactly been accurate either. He is pretty athletic and is obviously pretty smart in running a fairly complex offense. He might be a future Ryan Fitzpatrick. We already have one of them.

Am watching the game right now. He doesn't have a pro arm... and hasn't exactly been accurate either. He is pretty athletic and is obviously pretty smart in running a fairly complex offense. He might be a future Ryan Fitzpatrick. We already have one of them.

That bomb on the last drive was woefully underthrown. His receiver had like 3 steps on the DB, but had to wait so long that the DB had as much chance to make a play on the ball as the WR did.

That's right future (hopefully) bills draftee Dan "The Man" Lefevour will be playing his final Collegiate Game this evening in the GMAC Bowl. Touted as the Best player to ever come out of the MAC, Lefevour led the Chippewas to an 11-2 record and a second straight MAC championship.

At 6-3 240lbs, Lefevour has good size and strength, his number speak for themselves with:

12510 passing yds 101-35 td to int ratio

2936 rushing yards and 46 rushing tds

decreased sacks every year 36-22-20-15

his 71.07 comp % leads the nation

Lefevour has also led his team to double digit 4th qtr comebacks, and I originally from downers grove, ill, so he's not another pansy Cali Boy.

A proven leader, with the numbers and skills to perform at the next level, there isnt much NOT to like about Lefevour, think of Tebow but better mechanics and pro ready

I firmly believe this kid will be a great pro for whoever drafts him, I can only hope its the bills.

So if anybody hasnt seen him play and would like to catch a glimpse of the future tune into the game tonight 7pm.

Hes a good QB... My favorite in this coming draft. Him and Jake Locker where my two favorites but Jake decided to return to college. I hope Dan fall to the Bills in the 2nd round. In my personal opinion Dan Lefevour is the most underrated player in this upcoming draft. Ive seen him play a few times and i like his leadership and his arm is great. Good accuracy and good strength. Good vision. I hope the Bills get a chance to land him. Thats my opinion of him

As the game continues to unfold, I'm fairly impressed by LeFevour's touch and decision-making. His line is way overmatched in this game (sound familiar), but LeFevour looks very poised and in control in the face of the heavy rush. He's able to buy himself time to make throws downfield, and seems to generally make pretty good decisions with his throws. I didn't see the interception, but I did see two key throws he missed on pretty badly:

1.) A deep bomb that was miraculously caught, but probably should've been batted away given the poor throw; a good throw would've gone for a TD.

2.) A would-have-been 20+ yard gain to a wide-open receiver on a wheel route on 3rd-and-4. LeFevour just missed the throw.

But generally, he's been pretty accurate, with very nice touch on his throws. He had a great screen pass where he really suckered the D in before turning to the other side and lofting a perfectly soft pass to the RB.

As for his arm, I'm not the best judge, but it seems to me that LeFevour has an NFL arm. Not a very good NFL arm, but good enough. If he makes it, he'll probably be a lot more of a Chad Pennington type than a John Elway. LeFevour completed a pretty nice deep out that had enough zip on it. But he had an earlier deep out broken up because it hung in the air too long.

That pass to get them down to the 4 yard line was a thing of beauty.

That pass was beautiful. I haven't seen a Buffalo QB make a pass like that in years...

This kid looks pretty sharp. Especially on that drive...7 4th Qtr comebacks this year? Thats outstanding!

That pass was beautiful. I haven't seen a Buffalo QB make a pass like that in years...

This kid looks pretty sharp. Especially on that drive...7 4th Qtr comebacks this year? Thats outstanding!

I think that's career. This could be 8?