Sounds Like Hardy will be activated this weekend.

commish95

Good move. Brohm had been throwing to Hardy (and Justin Jenkins) in practice so he's got to be more comfortable with him than anyone else. Also Reed is an UFA at the end of the year and I can't see him coming back.

Too bad about Reed. He is an excellent blocker for a WR, probably developed those skills while he was a running back. He runs decent routes, but drops a ton of balls. We need someone more reliable in the slot.

Fewell responded to a question in his press conference, saying that the fact that Brohm was throwing to Hardy in practice in previous weeks would have no impact on whether Hardy gets on the field on Sunday.

If Hardy does play in 3 WR sets, I'm assuming that most of the time TO would be in the slot.

Too bad about Reed. He is an excellent blocker for a WR, probably developed those skills while he was a running back. He runs decent routes, but drops a ton of balls. We need someone more reliable in the slot.

He hadn't had drop problems for awhile now. He and TE had a pretty good thing going for a spell.

Hardy is tall so he is good.

Actually very tall, so he is very good

Don't understand why inability to run routes, get off the line and catch the ball have kept him anchored to the bench when he is so tall

Nice... :(

TO said it in his Press confrence that James will get some playing time this weekend? Reed may be benched.

I'm just shocked that someone in the front office is not clamoring for this guy to see the field.

Or, perhaps those that thought he was "all that" know that he isn't, and would just be plain embarrassed that yet another Modrak scouted player has not produced.

At all.

As in '0'.

I'm just shocked that someone in the front office is not clamoring for this guy to see the field.

Or, perhaps those that thought he was "all that" know that he isn't, and would just be plain embarrassed that yet another Modrak scouted player has not produced.

At all.

As in '0'.

Not at all. We seem to forget early last year in Jacksonville. Say what you want but he did show some potential.....Maybe coaches are just horrilbe at making it happen.

Hardy is tall so he is good.

Actually very tall, so he is very good

Don't understand why inability to run routes, get off the line and catch the ball have kept him anchored to the bench when he is so tall

by that logic it makes Wes Welker terrible I LIKE IT!!! :(

You may need to find a better word for run, a word like lurch come to mind

Not at all. We seem to forget early last year in Jacksonville. Say what you want but he did show some potential.....Maybe coaches are just horrilbe at making it happen.

Maybe.

But if the guy was so good, his play would drive him to actually being on the field.

HE's been supposedly doing nothing since he was injured besides rehabbing and (hopefully) studying. Conditioning back to football condition.

Now that he's been active for the past 7 weeks or so, he has yet to see the field.

Why?

Can't just be coaching.

And 1 game hardly makes a star, sir.

Merry Christmas. May we get the new front office we so desperately need.

Maybe.

But if the guy was so good, his play would drive him to actually being on the field.

HE's been supposedly doing nothing since he was injured besides rehabbing and (hopefully) studying. Conditioning back to football condition.

Now that he's been active for the past 7 weeks or so, he has yet to see the field.

Why?

Can't just be coaching.

Are you going to bench TO or Evans the last 6 weeks for someone just getting off the PUP list? It may of taken him 5-6 weeks after rehab to make it to playing shape. I never said that one game in Jacksonville made him a star either. I said it showed promise.

What people fail to realize is

1. Poor coaching(Bills run first system has gotten them NO WHERE)

2. Poor Playcalling(POOR SYSTEM)

3. Less the average QB

4. Being sent on IR late last year

5. He was a rookie last year

6. PUP

7. TO and L Evans are this year WR's

That was only one catch and I see catches like that every Saturday in my co-ed touch football league I play in...wasnt that big of a deal. More importantly were the easy azz catches he kept dropping after that game, the lazy and terrible route running, etc. Not saying he hasnt learned and grown from there, but he was less than impressive last year and just looked lost out there.

That was only one catch and I see catches like that every Saturday in my co-ed touch football league I play in...wasnt that big of a deal. More importantly were the easy azz catches he kept dropping after that game, the lazy and terrible route running, etc. Not saying he hasnt learned and grown from there, but he was less than impressive last year and just looked lost out there.

Are you really going to compare back yard wannabees to the NFL.......Who else on the field that day would of made that catch.

Are you really going to compare back yard wannabees to the NFL.......Who else on the field that day would of made that catch.

Lee Evans and every single WR in the NFL is capable of making that catch...you are completely kidding yourself if you think the WR's in the NFL are not capable of making that catch. Not saying every one will make it every time, but it wasnt even in the top 10,000 catches of all time...

And a guy on my team last week who is about 50-50 on catching even a wide open pass made a catch that was way more difficult, and dam near impossible...like I said, he sucks...so the point was, one catch does not define skill. Ask D. Tyree about that who made one of the top 10 catches of all time in the biggest game of the year on the most crucial drive of the game against a great defender that led to the biggest SB upset arguably in history about that because he was cut the next year...

One catch does not define skill...and just about every WR in the NFL could make that catch anyway...

Lee Evans and every single WR in the NFL is capable of making that catch...you are completely kidding yourself if you think the WR's in the NFL are not capable of making that catch. Not saying every one will make it every time, but it wasnt even in the top 10,000 catches of all time...

And a guy on my team last week who is about 50-50 on catching even a wide open pass made a catch that was way more difficult, and dam near impossible...like I said, he sucks...so the point was, one catch does not define skill. Ask D. Tyree about that who made one of the top 10 catches of all time in the biggest game of the year on the most crucial drive of the game against a great defender that led to the biggest SB upset arguably in history about that because he was cut the next year...

One catch does not define skill...and just about every WR in the NFL could make that catch anyway...

You do realize that by drawing comparisons to guys in your Saturday, backyard lot football game is nullifying any point you may be attempting to make, yeah?

Maybe.

Why?

Can't just be coaching.

good points. no one forgets the touchdown vs jacksonville last year. thats probably the only good thing he's done. we may never know if hes the bomb or a bomb.

You do realize that by drawing comparisons to guys in your Saturday, backyard lot football game is nullifying any point you may be attempting to make, yeah?

true. but alpha dog is correct. any wide receiver makes that catch. difficutly rate was probably a 6.5. tyree reception in superbowl difficulty grade was a 10+ and he made it. best superbowl in a long time.

i've caught some crazzzzzyyyy passes when i throw them to myself. (but not used in my logic)

Wow, one big drop it's again that he drops a ton of them....Before you write stuff like this, might you do some homework first. Let's recall the past 3 years approx, and the "droppsies- "ton"", simply doesn't ring true. Reed is a solid, albeit unspectacular player.

hahaha, yeah I totally get that, but that was kind of the point. All I was saying is just about any schmuck who knows how to catch a football can make just about any catch at any given time. Doesnt mean they will always make it or that its the norm, but making one good catch does not define your skill set. Now if Hardy made lots of tough catches thats another story. But unfortunately, he made the one tough catch and then dropped just about everything else.

Good move. Brohm had been throwing to Hardy (and Justin Jenkins) in practice so he's got to be more comfortable with him than anyone else. Also Reed is an UFA at the end of the year and I can't see him coming back.

Why can't you see him coming back?

With TO likely gone and them dying to get rid of Parrish, I think it's very likely that Reed will come back as a #3 or slot WR. he finds open spaces very well and will be relatively cheap.

Hardy is garbage. If he is playing it is by default. He doesn't know how to run a route or use his body - probably the top two things a guy his size needs to be able to do. Put him one on one against a 5'9" DB in the endzone and he always loses. He is so awkward its embarrassing. I thought he was a basketball player who knew how to box out and use leverage, but apparently he was more of a slasher. Makes sense when you watch him on the football field.

Hardy is garbage. If he is playing it is by default. He doesn't know how to run a route or use his body - probably the top two things a guy his size needs to be able to do. Put him one on one against a 5'9" DB in the endzone and he always loses. He is so awkward its embarrassing. I thought he was a basketball player who knew how to box out and use leverage, but apparently he was more of a slasher. Makes sense when you watch him on the football field.

The word I heard is Hardy's a sloooow learner. Please release him let him go...