Jauron up to 14% Approval

Haven Moses

Who the hell keeps voting for him? I don't think I've seen any supporters of his here on TBD. It must be an inside job of the Bills, getting all of their employees to vote for him.

Ralph is. It's not like he's paying attention to the operations of the team.

I really don't think that Jauron is that bad of a coach. He has had below average results with below average talent. My biggest problem with Jauron is he failure to bring in a quality offensive cordinator. If Jauron had a quarterback, he would like a much better coach. When the bills struggle next year with a new coach, Jauron will not look that bad.

I really don't think that Jauron is that bad of a coach. He has had below average results with below average talent. My biggest problem with Jauron is he failure to bring in a quality offensive cordinator. If Jauron had a quarterback, he would like a much better coach. When the bills struggle next year with a new coach, Jauron will not look that bad.

:lol:

Well he is coming off a one week not losing streak ...

But not a one week no-bad-decision week. What is that, getting rid of one of 3 RBs in order to keep 7 Wrs and 6 safetys?

F**k me, what a mauron. It is inconceivable really.

So relief from no game, but no relief from idiocy of DJ.

:lol:

You will continue to bang your head against the wall until the bills find more talent, especially at qb. The head coach has been scapegoat in Buffalo for years. Mularkey and Williams who were hated by the fans are now considered to be prime candidates for head coaching positions. Phillips has won a lot of games since he was let go. Even our assistants have taken unnecessary blame. Gilbride and Henning have done great things since leaving Buffalo. Three years from now, you will once again be demanding a new coach unless the bills hire more talented talent evaluators.

Now we know who's been voting for Jauron. You are right. Jauron is not that bad of a coach. He is flat out awful.

I voted approval for the 5 that are below him as well to try to bring them up.

Maybe the fans of other teams with lousy coaches voted for Jauron, for the same reason you voted for those teams' lousy coaches. If this keeps up, the guys on that list are going to start looking like Vince Lombardi (at least in the polls).

You will continue to bang your head against the wall until the bills find more talent, especially at qb. The head coach has been scapegoat in Buffalo for years. Mularkey and Williams who were hated by the fans are now considered to be prime candidates for head coaching positions. Phillips has won a lot of games since he was let go. Even our assistants have taken unnecessary blame. Gilbride and Henning have done great things since leaving Buffalo. Three years from now, you will once again be demanding a new coach unless the bills hire more talented talent evaluators.

There was nobody more supportive of the hiring of Dick Jauron than I was. I also thought Mularkey had potential, and was opposed to letting Wade go...Williams not so much... all that said, how can ayone watch this team, and not see that coaching, although not the only problem, is a major problem with this team. Jauron has been there for four years, these are his guys. He hasn't shown, at all, that he can develop talent. This is not a good NFL head coach.

There was nobody more supportive of the hiring of Dick Jauron than I was. I also thought Mularkey had potential, and was opposed to letting Wade go...Williams not so much... all that said, how can ayone watch this team, and not see that coaching, although not the only problem, is a major problem with this team. Jauron has been there for four years, these are his guys. He hasn't shown, at all, that he can develop talent. This is not a good NFL head coach.

He has built this team himself. The O line is still a mess, He has two great recivers but cant get anything out of them (other teams coaches would love to have TO and Lee) and the run defense has consistently been awful since bfore he got here. Nothing has changed

Personally i think one of our biggest problems is Bobby April's huge say in personal decisions.... Wanna know why we dont have any depth? because all our backups are April's guys and not legitimate starters in any situation. Thats why we have Role players not playing roles (roscoe, Ashlee Palmer,Mcentyer.) waste of a roster spot and when our small team gets hurt we have no one that can step up

Very sad really :lol:

you are nuts. There are coaches who do more with less talent....how about an honest appraisal of his deficiencies? :

piss poor game management, failure to inspire or show any passion whatsoever, not holding anyone accountable, zero creativity, being conservative when he should take a risk & vice-versa, his record against winning teams and the AFC East, being totally outclassed and outcoached in-game by superior counterparts, talking in circles when confronted with challenging questions, being uber-soft on his players (...why do you think they all love him??)

Anyone else care to weigh on why our head Dick is so utterly inept?

I am not suggesting the Dick is the entire problem, but to absolve him is intellectually dishonest.

I'm fine with letting Jauron go, I just don't want him to be the scapegoat for the bills problems. The front office needs to be replaced. The bill need a real football guy to be the gm. They need better college scouts and better pro evaluators. If the bills fans think this team will be turned around by simply bringing in a new coach, they are wrong. Jauron is the least of the bills troubles. If the bills hire a talented gm, and he fires Jauron, I will be fine with it. I just hope the rebuilding of the bills will begin with a strong gm who will take the ball and run with it.

Right. The lack of talent causes Jauron to burn time outs, not challenge plays, go for it on 4th down when he shouldn't, punt on 4th when he should go for it, etc. That's right, the bad QB must have caused all these horrible coaching decisions. The QB is part of the problem, but your just flat out crazy if you think Jauron isn't a large part of it. :lol:

He has built this team himself. The O line is still a mess, He has two great recivers but cant get anything out of them (other teams coaches would love to have TO and Lee) and the run defense has consistently been awful since bfore he got here. Nothing has changed

Personally i think one of our biggest problems is Bobby April's huge say in personal decisions.... Wanna know why we dont have any depth? because all our backups are April's guys and not legitimate starters in any situation. Thats why we have Role players not playing roles (roscoe, Ashlee Palmer,Mcentyer.) waste of a roster spot and when our small team gets hurt we have no one that can step up

Very sad really :lol:

I agree with the point about depth, and lack thereof...but I am not sure I would blame April for that. It seems like he loses a major special teams contributer or two, every off season, and is asked to just stitch together units that work. They are a little worn looking this year, on special teams, but I just view April as someone who knows how to make the most with the guys he is given to work with, and, for the most part, has done a great job.

What bothers me so much about Jauron, and his staff, is that they haven't been able to make anything out of anyone on this roster. Nobody really gets a lot better...is that a function of coaching, schemes, or the talent braught in just not being very good. I am not always convinced that this staff puts its' best players on the field every Sunday. It pisses me off to see everyone here writing off Aaron Maybin already...can anyone honestly say that he has even been given a chance to show if he can play? I normally tend to trust that the guys in charge can evaluate things better than we can, as knowledgeable as some are here. But with this crew, I am having my doubts...

Also, I think we have all been complaining about the same things, week after week, season after season, since Jauron has been in charge... they make the same mistakes for years on end...that is just bad coaching.