Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I think so too

It would all come down to to Josh accelerating his improvement because of the playoffs. 

defense would have problem with these titans. 

They would, and the Bills can’t run the ball as well as TEN can. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Some teams are just better off playing through with no bye week. Never know how a team is going to come out of it. 

The bye never affected the Pats.  Drove us Bills fans mad for years.

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not ragging on  on it, and I like Reid. He’s had better teams than McD. Still, 10-9 says it’s close to a coin flip. You only have to be better that day in the playoffs. 

True but the further you go the harder it gets.

A winning playoff record means that he has taken teams deep. I'm rooting for KC to win it all

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

True that, but the 49ers have invested HEAVILY in their defensive line and it is paying off big time.

Yes. They have a terrific run game. Yes. Jimmy G is a good QB.

But the pressure that DL creates is the X factor for the Niners. Bills would be wise to follow their lead.

I’d be ok with that.  

Our linebackers and secondary are set.  People don’t understand our defense when they prioritize replacing Zo. 

If they want to go WR, WR, RB, Edge, Edge in this offseason, I’m cool with it.  In fact, that’s absolutely what they should do with their $$$ and high draft picks. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

Everybody's talking about Baltimore, but I think it's time to start giving the Titans some credit. Mike Vrabel is doing a h*** of a job with that squad.

That meathead knows his defense.  That is what I like about this game...it is a defensive slug fest.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, mattynh said:

For the NFL/ref conspiracy theorists.   The NFL will see the ravens win this game right?   Has to be more valuable for Lamar to move on n 

I think the Green Bay/KC Super Bowl conspiracy has some legs....