About This Club

A place for all Bills fans from Ontario to chat and maybe even meet up for games

Ontario, Canada
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Live in Etobicoke and summer in midland Both places have Bills flag on the porch Try to go to four games a year since the nineties Love to see a Bills backer bar in gta Have experienced nyc Boston and Fort Lauderdale
  3. Any get together for the opener in the Toronto area?
  4. born in Vancouver, living in Ottawa season ticket holder from 2006 - 2018
  5. looking at tickets for the Raptors/Leafs and I see the Stubhub picture fails to show how sitting along the sidelines above row 10 means you cannot see the scoreboard and are looking at a DOS prompt screen telling you the time/score/penalty clock.... the corners are fine all the way to the top for seeing the scoreboard
  6. Grew up in Brantford and live in Hagersville. We should try and meet up! I can have some people over to my place for a game if anyone wants to
  7. Kingston Ontario but have lived in Timmins, Stoney Creek, Ottawa, Prescott, and Port Dover. Also in Rossland BC too
  8. I'm from Oakville, lucked out having family in Buffalo too.Made it down for the Jags game last season
  9. I mean maybe meet up here in Ontario for a get together. For those of us not lucky enough to have seasons lol
  10. The office is close to the stadium, I'm good for a Friday night game in warmer weather, Stubhub will be good. For tonight, $30 CDN for a seat second row, 2nd deck just to the left of home, my favourite.
  11. I have seasons in the corner of the tunnel endzone.
  12. Anyone interested in trying to meet up to catch a game?
  13. OK guys anyone wanna try and set something up for a Bills game this year? Maybe meet at a bar someplace?
  14. Grew up in Burlington, Ont. Far away from there now obviously.
  15. to those of us who went to public school in the early 1970s in Ontario, just what was that anti-drug film that made us watch a lot, a mix of cartoons and people (bad) tripping? Can't find it on youtube or plausibly in any other listing, not even from the Canadian Film Board...
  16. sure thing! I'm in a cast for another 6 or so weeks (ankle) so I'm not driving, June at the latest!
  17. Let me know next time your in town! Maybe we can grab a coffee
  18. Wasn’t much, if any, chance of getting a job in Brantford after undergrad. Still have fam and friends in town, usually in town five or so times a year, good to hear its picking up. it was dire for many years....
  19. Dude! I was raised in Brantford too! Still work there!!
  20. For most of the year I'm in Hagersville about every third weekend. I'm from St. Catharines. After a several year period of not getting to any games, I went to both preseason games and the home opener this past season. Lack of funds kept me from the Jets and Patriot games, and then having to update my enhanced drivers license at the end of the year kept me from the home finale. Eh, but would have been a fun anniversary outing. Got engaged at the game against Seattle. Well until we broke up, you get the idea.
  21. Hello guys, I'm from Hamilton, currently studying in London. I've never been to a bills game. Would love to go in the near future.
  22. Toronto, Ontario. Usually go to couple games a year.
  23. Raised in Brantford lots of family lived in Dundas university at Mac and UofT worked in Toronto
  24. Kingston, Ontario - go to most home games (including pre-season) and stay in the RV lot. We have alot of fun!!!