ESPN discussed

Its already been shot down at this point http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...t-on-the-block/

someone would have to offer big at this point.

Whether its shot down or not it would eb the best movthis club could do for him. Not to mention we could use a LB more then a draft pick for him. SO i say make it happen we are not going to do any worse then we are now.

It's a no-brainer for Buffalo if they can get a 5th or better.

The question is who will give up that much for TO when he's an UFA after the season? I think a team that sees a big WR threat as the difference between a playoff run and sitting home in January might. And as for the 'cancer' tag, the Dallas drama has faded a bit into the background and TO has been a model citizen in Buffalo despite the unfolding disaster. And I expect he will remain so, at least until he signs his last multi-year contract next off-season.

Take what you can get for any player on this team....except Wood, Levitre, and a handful of other guys who show a little promise...

When have they shown promise yet? I haven't missed a snap, they are part of a pathetic line. Young players with potential, but we have had so many players like that over the past decade it isn't funny. No team has ever won a single game with potential.

I know at least ONE guy who is probably really hoping for a trade -- Mayor Byron Brown!

Remember, the Key to the City was CONDITIONAL on 10 touchdowns AND a playoff appearance. The playoff appearance definitely is not happening the 10 touchdowns for this entire offense looks questionable let alone 10 from T.O.

So, that puts Brown in the awkward position of asking T.O. to return the Key to the City. How unceremonious THAT would be!

Even if the Bills had to eat some of his salary, they should try to get rid of him. The Bills season is over. The potential for TO to explode is there and he has no future in Buffalo. Let Steve Johnson get some playing time.

Oh come on man, that's the only opportunity for this team to provide any type of entertainment this year.

Even if the Bills had to eat some of his salary, they should try to get rid of him. The Bills season is over. The potential for TO to explode is there and he has no future in Buffalo. Let Steve Johnson get some playing time.

I like your thinking with Johnson, but it would be futile because Edwards can't throw the ball to any !@#$ing receiver we have anyway. This offense is mindnumbing dogsiht!! :(

Take what you can get for any player on this team....except Wood, Levitre, and a handful of other guys who show a little promise...

After the pictures of hot women, (and we can never get enough of those, especially us old married guys out here) I rate your avatar as number one. Hillarious! :(:ph34r::censored:

As for your post, I agree 100%. Any "vet" on this horrible football team should be open season for trades.

The question is who will give up that much for TO when he's an UFA after the season? I think a team that sees a big WR threat as the difference between a playoff run and sitting home in January might. And as for the 'cancer' tag, the Dallas drama has faded a bit into the background and TO has been a model citizen in Buffalo despite the unfolding disaster. And I expect he will remain so, at least until he signs his last multi-year contract next off-season.

They will never do it because they don't care about making sensible moves to invigorate this team! If T.O goes then there is no incentive for anyone to talk or watch the Bills so they willl stick w/ him merely for marketing reasons :thumbsup:

5th rounders are jokes. Career special teamers that last 1-2 years in the league

However, I wouldn't be surprised if at some point TO goes to management and asks for his outright release just to get the heck out of here, and to be a late season signing for a playoff contender